[GR]AlmiteeLoozr{A} Report (not trying to be a tattle tale)

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Bob1337
Server Admin

Re: [GR]AlmiteeLoozr{A} Report (not trying to be a tattle ta

Post by Bob1337 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 pm

"tattle tale"? What are we, 12?
More proof this community is full of children.

If this was just between you two as fun, I don't see a problem. I do it myself sometimes. But it seems like he was not in on this game of abuse. And that shouldn't be tolerated.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm

He was either stuck somewhere, slacking in the game, or afk and I'm not sure why I warned myself, of course when I do warn myself it's simply just playing around when the majority of the players are in a good mood. But Deathwish, you're an admin, if you experience any trouble from me or other admins you can tell me to stop, warn me, kick or ban me (if I don't cooperate, which won't happen). I'm guessing I was just playing around with him but I wouldn't do such of thing if he was being productive in gameplay. So you know, he was either slacking, being afk, or stuck (I'm guessing slacking). But this shouldn't be qualified to be a report, especially from another admin, instead you should talk to Ant if you actually do experience a real form of abusing. Also, too anyone else out there, if you see me doing something that you find dissatisfying, just tell me in the chat. I'd doubt there would be such an reason too, but you know, I'm just letting you know that I'm a reasonable person and I shall listen to your concerns/suggestions as long as they're not completely immature or stupid.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.