DemonX Admin Apply.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: DemonX Admin Apply.

Post by Blake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Blagho wrote:
[SH] Enel wrote: I vote yes, but dude, try not to take things personally and try to rage less :3
Silent Chris wrote:I vote: Nein
You need to stop raging and trolling and stuff like dat.
ZeroKateo wrote:Answer changed to maybe after getting on server and hearing CONSTANT mic spam, could be a 1 time thing but was a bit annoying.
Cpt.Travis wrote:Based from my experience in the server: Demon is an active player and he takes things seriously mostly of the times. The only thing that I don't like about him is that he rages very easilly.

Edit: I'm pretty unsure about Demon, I'm just not going to vote one this one.
Nuff said
1UP True Story.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 pm

TROLOLOL Blagho i know you hate me... but whats the point of that? -.- just making it worse for your self... yes i do have my moments... but you know everyone has them and i have had some family problems over this week so thats why im raging it will be back to normal soon when i chill out... and yes i do speak on my mic but i dont mic spam people think i do but i just talk alot because i want to say the exact thing i have in my head... whats the point... tell me because i dont see any of listing down the bad points it's just showing how foulish you are.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Demon wrote:TROLOLOL Blagho i know you hate me... but whats the point of that? -.- just making it worse for your self... yes i do have my moments... but you know everyone has them and i have had some family problems over this week so thats why im raging it will be back to normal soon when i chill out... and yes i do speak on my mic but i dont mic spam people think i do but i just talk alot because i want to say the exact thing i have in my head... whats the point... tell me because i dont see any of listing down the bad points it's just showing how foulish you are.
'I have my moments' <- so you are a chick? cus you sure sound like one..
And having family problems <- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE THESE ISSUES? If I had a family emergency I would not be sitting my ass on the computer..
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

|BoomBox|
Former Server Admin

Post by |BoomBox| » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

I vote Yes ;)

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Blake wrote:
Demon wrote:TROLOLOL Blagho i know you hate me... but whats the point of that? -.- just making it worse for your self... yes i do have my moments... but you know everyone has them and i have had some family problems over this week so thats why im raging it will be back to normal soon when i chill out... and yes i do speak on my mic but i dont mic spam people think i do but i just talk alot because i want to say the exact thing i have in my head... whats the point... tell me because i dont see any of listing down the bad points it's just showing how foulish you are.
And having family problems <- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE THESE ISSUES? If I had a family emergency I would not be sitting my ass on the computer..
I have my moments not in that way and family problems dude every different person has different ways of relaxing it happened about 4 days ago... i already been with my family all day 4 days ago... i want to spend time with my friends to. -.-

zanenewberry
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by zanenewberry » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Demon, you know that the tag saying to join climax server is advertising you know, not a good way to start the admin roll. It against the rules. Anyway I think you would make a good admin.
TheyCallMeKazuki

Ryzen 9 3950X Liquid Cooled
RTX 2080 Ti
32GB DDR4-3200
2x AORUS Gen4 M.2 1TB
Corsair 850i Platinum
Cosmos C700M

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Demon wrote:
Blake wrote:
I have my moments not in that way and family problems dude every different person has different ways of relaxing it happened about 4 days ago... i already been with my family all day 4 days ago... i want to spend time with my friends to. -.-
You honestly don't make any sense I read this more than once and I have no clue what you are trying to say. And you honestly spent only ONE DAY with you family do you sit in your room like a rat all day?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm

berry my friend Reloaded asked Ant if he can put the same thing on the signature and Ant agreed so yeah im allowed to do that.
Unless Ant changes his mind...
and Blake you dont need to know every detail about my life what i do at home stays at home none of your business.

zanenewberry
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by zanenewberry » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

*HINT* NO ONE CARES ABOUT BLAKE, dont mind him *HINT* Hes just a troll who thinks hes cool and thinks he can script.
TheyCallMeKazuki

Ryzen 9 3950X Liquid Cooled
RTX 2080 Ti
32GB DDR4-3200
2x AORUS Gen4 M.2 1TB
Corsair 850i Platinum
Cosmos C700M

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm

xDDDDDDDDDDDD i know Blake from past he may not remeber me ^^ but i remeber him (Hes failing) btw Blake i got video's of you.. being a pedo do you want me to show them to the rest of the world ? ^^

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Demon wrote:xDDDDDDDDDDDD i know Blake from past he may not remeber me ^^ but i remeber him (Hes failing) btw Blake i got video's of you.. being a pedo do you want me to show them to the rest of the world ? ^^
Uhmm Black mail is illegal?

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Blake wrote:
Demon wrote:xDDDDDDDDDDDD i know Blake from past he may not remeber me ^^ but i remeber him (Hes failing) btw Blake i got video's of you.. being a pedo do you want me to show them to the rest of the world ? ^^
Uhmm Black mail is illegal?
Uhmm, Hes not black mailing you?

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm

your a great guy and all, but your a little immature and you cant take a joke, so my vote is no you might be a nice player but i have seen you break rules, and get offended easily.
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Chewie
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Chewie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Ya know, Ive been playing on area 51 for almost a year and a half now, and ive only seen you shit your pants over kids calling you "Gay". I mean, your sister died and im not trying to be disrespectful cuz thats gotta be hard on your family, But why the fuck are you on here right now if your sister died?

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Private life, you shouldnt worry about it.... its because i cant just sit and cry all the time i just need to forget about the bad things and remeber the good bits, and im playing games to relax outl..... so i just dont do anything stupid because i was thinking of killing my self.... (dont comment that) so yeah...