[GR] Cpt. Travis {A} - Admin Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: [GR] Cpt. Travis {A} - Admin Abuse

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Blake wrote:Just throwing this out there (keep in mind I ain't saying I'm Mr.Perfect) but recently I have noticed people being very rude to new comers or random people joining and being complete jerks to admins & players. Also I have even heard that some of the admins being extremely rude to players for no given reason (Can't think of specific admins of the top of my head)

And lastly this post will probably be ignored since everyone thinks I'm just a troll or (*Insert Ignorant Comment Here*).
Actually i think you might be right, not sure about admins but i have been hearing alot about excessive trolling by the players.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:15 pm

there all just haters enough said travis doesnt abuse hes one of the best admins area 51 has and he knows what to do so stop saying and reporting shit abough him for shitty resons and also have a little proof next time all of these reports dont have proof or good proof evryone should just shut up abough it and lets all just play on the servers without any thing going on its not that hard to just play and not do shit thats all :ugeek:
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Simple solution to this problem, Everyone stfu about travis.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

ZeroKateo wrote:Simple solution to this problem, Everyone stfu about travis.
Ant should put that in the forum rules box.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 am

Ryan wrote:Image
Not going to say anything else.
I don't think that you actually have seen how stupid all of those reports are.

Sexy Schample - Was the first person who reported me, that first report made by morpheous is Travistheblackfarmer(other Travis, not me). Ok, so sexy was one of the biggest trolls in the server, he got reported 2-3 times on the player forums with real proof. He was a member of A-A (Anti Admins) a group basically made to resist everything an admin says. Eventually Sexy ended up in Area51's ban list where he got permanently banned by Ant.

Sniperhunter aka Manhunter - He made a double post about me. Read his post and you will probaly laugh hard, I did. As I know it he's the biggest troll in the server(Yes, bigger than sexy schample), reported 5-6 times on the player forums with video proof and image proof. I don't know why Ant didn't delete his posts, but anyways he ended up on the ban list and he got permenantly banned by Ant.

Dr.Killer - He has also been a member of [A-A]. He reported me because I permenantly banned him by a mistake. The background behind it was that we was wearing Panda's name. Since you are not a deathrun player then you probaly doesn't know Panda. Panda is a troll with 3-4 accounts, always glitching spamming, reporteed 2-3 times on the player forums with actual proof. So as soon as he got banned by an admin he just logged on another account comming back to troll. After a couple of months with that shit going back and forth then I started to pban all his accounts, so as soo as I saw him do some shit in the server with the name "Panda" then he gets pbanned. So one day Dr.killer decided to wear Panda's name. Dr.killer knew how bad reputation Panda had on the server and that he's pbanned, but he changed his name just to taunt the admins or just to be an dick.

Mystery - He reported me for calling Demon a nigger in the chat, no proof and it was just stupid report over nothing special. Anyways you probaly don't even know Mystery, but he was an admin untill he got removed for advertising hacks.

You probaly don't know how the deathrun community is, the avrage age of the players there are probaly around 12 yrs. old. So here is how they react:
Just if I'm using noclip to check if there are any button stealers/button spammers then they accuse me for cheating.
If I'm bhopping faster then themselves then they threaten to report me for speed hacking.
If I kill them often then they get very pissed and then they begin to troll me. If I tell them to stop then they simply ignore it, if I gag them then they rejoin to avoid the gag, if I kick them then they will just report me.

Also I'm playing alot more than the other admins, so I probaly have to deal with alot more punks than the rest of the admins. Atm I consider myself as the activest player on deathrun.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am

Well said.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD