[GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm

[SH] Enel wrote:
Silent Chris wrote:
[SH] Enel wrote: Chris joined Jake and called Travis an abusive and useless admin. Travis told him several times to shut up, but Chris/Jake kept insulting him
I was just trolling there, Travis is a good player and a good admin, and I dont have a problem with him most of the time.
Not you! Lol! [PBFL] Chris! LOLOL
LOL!

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Here is a vid about jake's behaviour in the server. He's accusing me of noclipping when I'm out rushing him and he's a bad troll.
I suggest perma banning him tbh. He's trolling the server 24/7.
Also the video shows that there are many fags in dr, basically stupid kids that doesn't have a clue on whats going on and think that I abuse because they get punished for braking a rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8ylpaV ... e=youtu.be

Edit #1 I also have 30 min frapped vide where Jake and Chris are flaming me the whole time, the reason why I didn't put that up yet is because I have a slow upload connection and I don't feel like I need more proof for it.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

erm yea so first of all ..Where's the video of your [VIDEO PROOF]?

Travis says nig*gers and stuff.. so what? It's not a good word but it depends on how you say it..
And even the server has nig*a sound. Does it make the server an asshole then? lol
Well he never say those in racist way..it's just his character which most likely you don't know Jake and we all like his character.

And I agree with awesomedude, his mic is bad.
He only does things he has to and you should see the fact how many ppl enjoy playing with him.
I can say Travis is the best admin on that server since he never take things personally.
He is always professional,calm and helpful for all players.

As I see how you write Jake,I say you are more immature and asshole to me :)
Also NoSoul cannot talk about 'someone should stop being mean to ppl' or 'don't even try to report Travis',it's a dif story tho.

Tratra is the best :D <3 (I don't stop calling you like this Travis :P)
Aya :3

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

if anything is gonna be done about this *abuse* it should be against chris and jake who should be perm banned for admin disrespect

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi there guys, so yeah i seen this post and i found it hillarious because Jake is em a complete fag.
He started on me and Chris the other day and i think hes being such a snob. OOOOOOOOO WOW Travis muted someone oh no :(((( Maybe the person was giving him ear rape.
But the point is that Travis and i didnt got on well few weeks ago but other than that hes a good person (admin) always willing to help with problems in server he enforces the rules properly. Jake you should get a life seriously because first you start on people so yeah payback time bitch :3.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 pm

lolololo i laughed so hard at this post. jake your a troll , so you should learn to take what you give. i see travis pretty much everyday and i honestly can say he hasnt done anything wrong (that i know of), and still if you dont want to hear travis there is a mute option! its a great little device that lets you well... MUTE PEOPLE! so jake my point is this topic is invalid (at least to me).
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Silent Chris wrote:I see travis calling people a fucking nigger and shiz, but really, if you type !rules, its not against the rules. Although I do think admins should have to respect players, (as players have to respect admins) Travis does his job well.
Just to comment on this: The !rules is really meant for the players (not admins). Being an admin means you're held to a higher standard in the server. Meaning, the rules should be followed automatically, and i would think that respect toward players should be a given. If i have to specifically type out a huge list of rules for an admin to understand his or her job, then that person shouldnt be admin in the first place. It all about common sense.

As for my decision on what i am going to do with Jake and/or Chris... i have not made one yet.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm

[SH] Enel wrote:Travis hasn't done anything wrong. He insulted Jake, but that's not against the rule or anything. Jake started insulting Travis for "abusing" -> Admindisrespect.
EXCUSE ME? So an admin can insult a player but not the other way around, you sir are retarded.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Blake wrote:
[SH] Enel wrote:Travis hasn't done anything wrong. He insulted Jake, but that's not against the rule or anything. Jake started insulting Travis for "abusing" -> Admindisrespect.
EXCUSE ME? So an admin can insult a player but not the other way around, you sir are retarded.
Blake mind your own buisness please, you weren't there and you are not even a deathrun player anymore, so just leave it >.<.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 pm

This topic is getting really hot... let me say something random. BANANA :D K, serious time, Travis can be a complete asshole, not all the time, but some times, what jake is really mad about is about is Travis just once noclip'd, then Travis starts bitchin to Jake about him disrespecting players. In conclusion, Travis can be an ass, but admins HAVE TO RESPECT PLAYERS. Even though their set to a higher rank of respect.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

[GR]Collin1971 wrote:This topic is getting really hot... let me say something random. BANANA :D K, serious time, Travis can be a complete asshole, not all the time, but some times, what jake is really mad about is about is Travis just once noclip'd
I haven't used any noclip ... what are you getting at?
In the video he comes up that I used noclip to get to the end when I were rushing to the end, he was basically lying to get me banned.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Sorry then, Travis. My bad.

We should have a limit on how many times you can say nigga/ni****... or maybe removing the sounds would have a better effect.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

[GR]Collin1971 wrote:Sorry then, Travis. My bad.

We should have a limit on how many times you can say nigga/ni****... or maybe removing the sounds would have a better effect.
There is no proof that I called him a nigger. At deathrun_dust he began an argue with Boombox so I told jake that boombox was right and that he should just leave it. After going back and forth for a while boombox banned Jakeand Chris for admin disrespect because they refused to stop. Me and all the other admins online at that time had Boombox's back on it, I think it was me, stefan and chris that were the other admins.

[GR]Collin1971
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by [GR]Collin1971 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 pm

I never said you said nigger, but you have said it before. 8-)

I think we should move on and let Ant decide what's going to happen next.
Tacos. Are. Delicious.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm

So here's what I have to say...
Jake has no proof. I was in the server tonight for over an hour and a half on an "undercover" account. I did not see any significant problems with the way Travis or any of the other admins were conducting themselves. Jake seems like someone just trying to stir up problems. I'm not gonna punish or ban anyone as of now but I will be checking the admin logs as well as checking in on the server at random times.

I will leave this open if anyone has anymore input. DO NOT GET OFF TOPIC or your account will be deactivated.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10