[GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

ant_8490 wrote:So here's what I have to say...
Jake has no proof. I was in the server tonight for over an hour and a half on an "undercover" account. I did not see any significant problems with the way Travis or any of the other admins were conducting themselves. Jake seems like someone just trying to stir up problems. I'm not gonna punish or ban anyone as of now but I will be checking the admin logs as well as checking in on the server at random times.

I will leave this open if anyone has anymore input. DO NOT GET OFF TOPIC or your account will be deactivated.
I kinda disagree abit on the part where they don't get punished tbh. As I showed you in the video jake and chris were trolling me badly at steam works and they even fought against an admin. I muted them both for admin disrespect and I told them to stop it and just play. Instead I just got votebanned by them because he managed to trick the clueless kids around there that I was noclipping to the end when I were rushing.
The rest of the video just basically shows some gameplay and some other stupid people thinking that I'm a haxxer and a admin abuser for playing.
If that video proof is not enough I can upload alot more. I have like 60gb of wasted space of their disbehaviour.
Jake were pretty calm because he needed to lay low I guess at this time, but the question is how long does it take before he gets back to trolling some1?

Before the video Jake told me that Nick also told him to not fight the admins and stick by the rules, but as you can see in the video he didn't listen.(I have it frapped I think when he told me that)
Yesterday when he was in helix he threw nades at the combines where he got easilly off by a warning, today he did the same where I thought to give him a 5 min ban, but I forgot to add the bantime so it became permanent.
It says it all over the place that Jake is a trouble maker. His moto is "I can do whatever I want, it's a free country"
So I'm asking for atleast 1-2 weeks ipban for the problems he caused me and the other players on the server.

Edit: Also Chris were in it as much as Jake. They should get the same punishment if there is given any.

Edit2: The part where Jake and Chris were trolling me is in the first part of my video, the first 2 minutes, the rest is just some gameplay and it's not considered proof btw. I have alot frapped where they were flaming me for straight 30 mins, it will be uploaded if needed, but atm I'll just leave it as it is.
So I just watched Jake's proof and as you can see there that proof is on my side lol. That video just showes all what kind of an ass he is and when I first told him something he went like "shut up travis" "you are a joke". The rest of the guys in the server went like "omg you should ban him". When I were speaking on the mic I told him alot of times to leave it, but he kept on going.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 am

ant_8490 wrote:I'm not gonna punish or ban anyone as of now
This situation is not over yet...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Blake wrote:
[SH] Enel wrote:Travis hasn't done anything wrong. He insulted Jake, but that's not against the rule or anything. Jake started insulting Travis for "abusing" -> Admindisrespect.
EXCUSE ME? So an admin can insult a player but not the other way around, you sir are retarded.
Blake mind your own buisness please, you weren't there and you are not even a deathrun player anymore, so just leave it >.<.
Uhm So? That Doesn't mean I'm not entitled to my own Opinion.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:erm yea so first of all ..Where's the video of your [VIDEO PROOF]?

Travis says nig*gers and stuff.. so what? It's not a good word but it depends on how you say it..
And even the server has nig*a sound. Does it make the server an asshole then? lol
Well he never say those in racist way..it's just his character which most likely you don't know Jake and we all like his character.

And I agree with awesomedude, his mic is bad.
He only does things he has to and you should see the fact how many ppl enjoy playing with him.
I can say Travis is the best admin on that server since he never take things personally.
He is always professional,calm and helpful for all players.

As I see how you write Jake,I say you are more immature and asshole to me :)
Also NoSoul cannot talk about 'someone should stop being mean to ppl' or 'don't even try to report Travis',it's a dif story tho.

Tratra is the best :D <3 (I don't stop calling you like this Travis :P)
Haha automatically mentions me :/ This is the internet, you have to deal with some bad languange.

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm

So I've been a member of the server for over a year now, I think it's close to that as well for this forum. I donated a very long time ago, love the server. I took about a 5 months break because I got busy. Never really played that much anyway just something to kill time. Back then, I loved the admins, chatty, helpful, sarcastic and funny just good guys and girls (Dank, Headdy, all of them). I recently opened up the server again and started casually playing the server. Just as fun as I remember.

As far as what I'm posting about goes, I joined the server to play some deathrun two days ago. Eventually two kids named Jake (the one who started this thread) and Chris came in, started just bad-mouthing the shit out of Travis. For no reason. They just started trolling the chat throwing obscenities all over the place claiming Travis did this, Travis did that, they had proof of this proof of that, they got so annoying I broke my normal voice-chat silence and started calling them out on their rudeness. I didn't know Travis at all, but what they were doing was just rude. they eventually chilled out.

Anyways, earlier today I was playing started lightly chatting with another donator named; "swaGGa". I think it was that chick, "Ana" was slightly somplaining about the trails and swaGGa and I were conversing about people who complain about trails. some of the kids in the server who... for whatever reason, seem to have some sort of virtual crush on this girl simply because she IS a girl got a little upset that we disagreed with her opinon about trails, others agreed with us, no biggie. No voices raised, feelings hurt, nothing. Just discussion. Then in the bhop of one of the rounds, I was the last combine left and Cpt. Travis the last rebel left. He got to the gun before I did and started shooting, I was running around trying to dodge them, I turned my mic on and in the frenzy said, "crowbar bitch, use the crowbar! crowbar!!" It was obviously not said in some detrimental, demeaning way, just voicing urgency. He mutes and warns me, and when I asked why, he says that I got in the voice-chat and called him a "fucking idiot" to which I was blown away to hear, as was many other players along with "swaGGa" whom I believe is posting here as well. Travis eventually admitted that I didn't say "fucking idiot" but I still "disrespected and admin" to which I do not understand how. It'd be one thing if I was agrily calling him a bitch, but it was merely banter between to gaming opponents. The first time that I have ever directly communicated with him in fact. Besides the aforementioned Chris and Jake repeatedly called Travis names, and I mean nasty names, and he did nothing. What makes this different? I wonder if it's because I offended him concerning the girl. I don't know. Just merely posing here to say that this kind of behavior from an admin is not only unacceptable, but not what I've come to expect from the server, and not what I donated to.

No solid proof other than swaGGa's account, [GR] WarMage witnessed it all as well. This happened around 2pm today Jan. 20, 2012. I tried copying the chat but couldn't get it all and lost it on my clipboard when I copy and pasted the link to the forum to swaGGa.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

I also agree with everything said by caleb and witnessed this. Server logs should show this as well. 2 donators, enjoying the game, harrased and stopped our small amount of game time we have. Shame on this admin.

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 pm

And as far as Jake and Chris' credibility goes, the only times I've ever played with them (I only play about 5 hours a week) they just start trolling the shit out of the voice chat. Chris more than Jake. I think Chris just likes hearing himself talk. That's why I initially felt bad for Travis. But then all of this happened today, and I can understand their frustration, but damn those two are annoying about it. And Jake and Chris if you read this, I agree Travis shouldn't have his powers, but quit bringing your whiny selves into the server and bitching about it over and over. Voice your concerns here, let the powers that be take care of it, and leave it alone.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm

caleb wrote:So I've been a member of the server for over a year now, I think it's close to that as well for this forum. I donated a very long time ago, love the server. I took about a 5 months break because I got busy. Never really played that much anyway just something to kill time. Back then, I loved the admins, chatty, helpful, sarcastic and funny just good guys and girls (Dank, Headdy, all of them). I recently opened up the server again and started casually playing the server. Just as fun as I remember.

As far as what I'm posting about goes, I joined the server to play some deathrun two days ago. Eventually two kids named Jake (the one who started this thread) and Chris came in, started just bad-mouthing the shit out of Travis. For no reason. They just started trolling the chat throwing obscenities all over the place claiming Travis did this, Travis did that, they had proof of this proof of that, they got so annoying I broke my normal voice-chat silence and started calling them out on their rudeness. I didn't know Travis at all, but what they were doing was just rude. they eventually chilled out.

Anyways, earlier today I was playing started lightly chatting with another donator named; "swaGGa". I think it was that chick, "Ana" was slightly somplaining about the trails and swaGGa and I were conversing about people who complain about trails. some of the kids in the server who... for whatever reason, seem to have some sort of virtual crush on this girl simply because she IS a girl got a little upset that we disagreed with her opinon about trails, others agreed with us, no biggie. No voices raised, feelings hurt, nothing. Just discussion. Then in the bhop of one of the rounds, I was the last combine left and Cpt. Travis the last rebel left. He got to the gun before I did and started shooting, I was running around trying to dodge them, I turned my mic on and in the frenzy said, "crowbar bitch, use the crowbar! crowbar!!" It was obviously not said in some detrimental, demeaning way, just voicing urgency. He mutes and warns me, and when I asked why, he says that I got in the voice-chat and called him a "fucking idiot" to which I was blown away to hear, as was many other players along with "swaGGa" whom I believe is posting here as well. Travis eventually admitted that I didn't say "fucking idiot" but I still "disrespected and admin" to which I do not understand how. It'd be one thing if I was agrily calling him a bitch, but it was merely banter between to gaming opponents. The first time that I have ever directly communicated with him in fact. Besides the aforementioned Chris and Jake repeatedly called Travis names, and I mean nasty names, and he did nothing. What makes this different? I wonder if it's because I offended him concerning the girl. I don't know. Just merely posing here to say that this kind of behavior from an admin is not only unacceptable, but not what I've come to expect from the server, and not what I donated to.

No solid proof other than swaGGa's account, [GR] WarMage witnessed it all as well. This happened around 2pm today Jan. 20, 2012. I tried copying the chat but couldn't get it all and lost it on my clipboard when I copy and pasted the link to the forum to swaGGa.
First of all it was just a damn mute so chill, second of all I didn't like the way you and Swagga harrased Aya for no reason, so I started off by muting swagga for like 6-10 sec and told him to lay back and play instead of harrasing her without any purpose. That message was ment for you too Caleb since you were in it as much as Swagga. She wasn't doing anything wrong she was just playing untill you guys started to harrash her without a damn reason.
But after a while I could hear it in your voice that you were pretty mad at me because I've been killing you so often at the end of the round. So in the last bhop we were left as you were saying and I killed you with the gun because I cba to kill you with the cbar. So when I were shooting at you then you said "use crowbar you fucking idiot" "use crowbar you bitch". Considering the harrasment and the admin respect I muted you so you could just play more and flame less.
It was just a mute so get over it tbh. Perhaps I was too nice by giving you a mute when you actually deserved a ban.

I'm very sorry about this btw since you probaly felt that I muted you for almost nothing while I didn't mute Chris and Jake for constantly flaming me for 30 mins that other day. The reason why I didn't mute them was because I was recording all the shit they were saying to prove Ant and Nick that he's a trouble maker and that I didn't abuse my admin powers.

Anyways that mute is over, just watch out what you are saying around these days like if you are harrasing Aya then she will simply take it very personally because she is not a hardcore gamer. She takes things seriously when you and Swagga put some random crap on her. It's not that I'm in love with her or something. I'm not like the other clueless kids who just loves her because she's a girl on the internet. So doing bullcrap like this only builds up a ladder, when I've reached the top then I will give out a fair punishment if you know what I mean.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
First of all it was just a damn mute so chill, second of all I didn't like the way you and Swagga harrased Aya for no reason, so I started off by muting swagga for like 6-10 sec and told him to lay back and play instead of harrasing her without any purpose that message was ment for you too Caleb since you were in it as much as swagga. She wasn't doing anything wrong she was just playing untill you guys started to harras her without a reason.
So after a while you started on again with your mic at this moment you were pretty annoyined at me because I've been killing you alot as a rebel, then you yelled "Crowbar you fucking idiot, crowbar you bitch". At this time I got of you harrasing Aya and now you were admin disrespecting. So I just gave you a mute so you could actually play the game and flame less -.-
It was just a mute so get over it tbh. Perhaps I was too nice by giving you a mute when you actually deserved a ban.
Yeah, you really are full of shit. You know for a fact I didn't say "fucking idiot" you even admitted I didn't say that in the chat logs. Second of all, I don't know if you understand what the word "harassment means, but if you think I harassed anyone including her, I'm gonna have to call for your admin powers ot be removed due to competency issues as opposed to what I previously was calling for. She complained about the trails, swaGGa and I said they're there for a reason, deal with it. And that was that. I'm pretty sure it was Sagittarius or WarMage who asked why the chat was so dead after that, that's how quiet swaGGa and I were being because it was all over, there was nothing to begin with. We told her we didn't agree with her compalining about the trails and that was that!!!

And I was mad that you were killing me?? Travis, have you ever seen me play? I suck donkey balls at deathrun maps. I don't play 800 hours and master every strafe jump and bhop match on every map. I suck. I don't care who knows. I come to the server to have fun with everyone, not dominate. I wasn't even paying attention to dying all the time, much less you killing me. I didn't even know you were the one killing me. Why would I even care? You're good at the maps, I'm not.. It doesn't matter to me.

It should be a message to the powers that be that you have to spend just as much time defending yourself on this forum as you do in the game. You and I both know what you did was complete bullshit. If you or that girl or whoever can't handle some extremely mild conversation and banter in the chat, then don't play a fucking video game.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

caleb wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
First of all it was just a damn mute so chill, second of all I didn't like the way you and Swagga harrased Aya for no reason, so I started off by muting swagga for like 6-10 sec and told him to lay back and play instead of harrasing her without any purpose that message was ment for you too Caleb since you were in it as much as swagga. She wasn't doing anything wrong she was just playing untill you guys started to harras her without a reason.
So after a while you started on again with your mic at this moment you were pretty annoyined at me because I've been killing you alot as a rebel, then you yelled "Crowbar you fucking idiot, crowbar you bitch". At this time I got of you harrasing Aya and now you were admin disrespecting. So I just gave you a mute so you could actually play the game and flame less -.-
Yeah, you really are full of shit. You know for a fact I didn't say "fucking idiot" you even admitted I didn't say that in the chat logs. Second of all, I don't know if you understand what the word "harassment means, but if you think I harassed anyone including her, I'm gonna have to call for your admin powers ot be removed due to competency issues as opposed to what I previously was calling for. She complained about the trails, swaGGa and I said they're there for a reason, deal with it. And that was that. I'm pretty sure it was Sagittarius or WarMage who asked why the chat was so dead after that, that's how quiet swaGGa and I were being because it was all over, there was nothing to begin with. We told her we didn't agree with her compalining about the trails and that was that!!!

And I was mad that you were killing me?? Travis, have you ever seen me play? I suck donkey balls at deathrun maps. I don't play 800 hours and master every strafe jump and bhop match on every map. I suck. I don't care who knows. I come to the server to have fun with everyone, not dominate. I wasn't even paying attention to dying all the time, much less you killing me. I didn't even know you were the one killing me. Why would I even care? You're good at the maps, I'm not.. It doesn't matter to me.

It should be a message to the powers that be that you have to spend just as much time defending yourself on this forum as you do in the game. You and I both know what you did was complete bullshit. If you or that girl or whoever can't handle some extremely mild conversation and banter in the chat, then don't play a fucking video game.
Calling her a bitch, nolifer and some other nasty stuff is harrasive. My bad if I mentioned that you harrased everyone including her, but I know for sure that you harrased Aya, do you want me to get Jack in here because he knows every little detail on what you guys were doing, in fact we could get Aya in here too and we'll see if you guys were harrasing her or not. If you called me a fucking idiot or not doesn't matter at all because you still called me a bitch as you said in your text. That's enough for a mute.
And please stop crying for a little mute that didn't even last for 10 minutes -.-

Edit: Also you mentioned she complained about the trails thats not true, she asked you nicely "Can you please take off that trail?" then it was either you or Swagga that said "Oh, her phillipin graphics card can't handle it" then you both started laughing.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

swagga wrote:I also agree with everything said by caleb and witnessed this. Server logs should show this as well. 2 donators, enjoying the game, harrased and stopped our small amount of game time we have. Shame on this admin.
You must be drunk or something, how can a mute that lasted 5-7 sec on you ruin your gameplay? Do you play with your talkings or with your keyboard and mouse?
What about Aya that got harrased by you? A shame on me for not banning you for harrasing other peoples gameplay.

[GR]Master Churros
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]Master Churros » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:50 pm

I was at the ban moment, Btw, if my mind is not trolling me, it was 30 minutes ban for jake and Chris (Or 15, Freakin mind)
OK, returning, Both chris and Jake were disrepecting Travis, they said he was abusing etc.
i said "it is matter of opnion what admin abuse is, in mine, travis is doing his work, in yours he is abusing, what you can do is Report And wait for the decision from Ant or Nick", i was ignored, and he continue to flame Travis, the ban has been good applied and such low time (30 or 15 minutes) it should be more than that

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻, Travis never, abused in his rush, i did rush with him 2 or 3 times(when i did get a chance to follow him), he didnt noclip in any rush
"I dont often Post Here,
But when i do, Its serious business"

10 days 11 Hours and 17 Minutes Spended on The Server
Rank 81

caleb
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by caleb » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
caleb wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:

Calling her a bitch, nolifer and some other nasty stuff is harrasive. My bad if I mentioned that you harrased everyone including her, but I know for sure that you harrased Aya, do you want me to get Jack in here because he knows every little detail on what you guys were doing, in fact we could get Aya in here too and we'll see if you guys were harrasing her or not. If you called me a fucking idiot or not doesn't matter at all because you still called me a bitch as you said in your text. That's enough for a mute.
And please stop crying for a little mute that didn't even last for 10 minutes -.-

Edit: Also you mentioned she complained about the trails thats not true, she asked you nicely "Can you please take off that trail?" then it was either you or Swagga that said "Oh, her phillipin graphics card can't handle it" then you both started laughing.

She came on the chat saying "Take those stupid trails off, who ahs the trails? Turn them off" She repeatedly complained about it. That's when I turned my mic on and told her to quit complaining about it. And so what if I don't think some people don't have lives on that server? They really don't! Look at you! Is it against the rules to call people out on that?! NO! I can talk shit as much as I want as long as I don't spam, make any kind of actual threats, and break any other rules. There is absolutely no rule against talking shit. I'm sorry if I offended you with your little online crush. Get off the computer and find a real girl. I meant no disrespect to that young lady, it's merely competitive banter. The more and more we discuss this, the more and more your shaky foundation of what I actually said and did is crumbling beneath your argument and everyone reading this is beginning to see you merely didn't like the fact I was calling your little girlfriend out on some bullshit compaint.

And I don't care about the mute and warning itself, but I do care when some incompetent admin disrespects me by putting words in my mouth and abusing the authority the he/she was entrusted with. And get whoever the hell you want in here, as long as they tell the truth, any reasonable person reading what happened will say, "did you really mute and warn him for THAT?" And I have no problem calling you a bitch if I think you are one. So just because you are an admin and have some powers you can wet your diaper and mute me if I call you a bitch? And not even in a derogatory manner, I was actually joking WITH you when I said it. I was having a good time with you.

I also recommend you understand what harassment on a video game server entails. i.e. threats, racist remarks, spamming etc.

[GR]Master Churros
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by [GR]Master Churros » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 pm

She came on the chat saying "Take those stupid trails off, who ahs the trails? Turn them off" She repeatedly complained about it. That's when I turned my mic on and told her to quit complaining about it. And so what if I don't think some people don't have lives on that server? They really don't! Look at you! Is it against the rules to call people out on that?! NO! I can talk shit as much as I want as long as I don't spam, make any kind of actual threats, and break any other rules. There is absolutely no rule against talking shit. I'm sorry if I offended you with your little online crush. Get off the computer and find a real girl. I meant no disrespect to that young lady, it's merely competitive banter. The more and more we discuss this, the more and more your shaky foundation of what I actually said and did is crumbling beneath your argument and everyone reading this is beginning to see you merely didn't like the fact I was calling your little girlfriend out on some bullshit compaint.

And I don't care about the mute and warning itself, but I do care when some incompetent admin disrespects me by putting words in my mouth and abusing the authority the he/she was entrusted with. And get whoever the hell you want in here, as long as they tell the truth, any reasonable person reading what happened will say, "did you really mute and warn him for THAT?" And I have no problem calling you a bitch if I think you are one. So just because you are an admin and have some powers you can wet your diaper and mute me if I call you a bitch? And not even in a derogatory manner, I was actually joking WITH you when I said it. I was having a good time with you.

I also recommend you understand what harassment on a video game server entails. i.e. threats, racist remarks, spamming etc.
Joking? By calling someone a Bitch? And over internet?, that's no Joking after all,thats disrepect.

that kind of joking is forbidden on internet, if you dont know the guy in real life, me and my brother always joke wth things like, i always call him newfag and him call me Old fag(Even if im not the older brother)

On internet, you never met the person or stabilish a friendship.
Its like on first day on school call someone you dont know A Bitch.

Know the difference between Joking and disrepect
"I dont often Post Here,
But when i do, Its serious business"

10 days 11 Hours and 17 Minutes Spended on The Server
Rank 81

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm tierd of reading your posts on what happend or not, the thing is you called me a bitch as you wrote yourself and thats admin disrespect, then I have the rights to mute you. Instead of using countless text on typing on how bad of an admin I am then bring some god damn proof that actually shows that I'm abusing.
It's just a mute get over it.
I won't reply on your future posts unless they are worth to read and in fact that they actually have proof that I'm an abuser.