[GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Jake
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

[GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Post by Jake » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey guys, you might not ALL know me, I am Jake. I Love the Death-run server, and for sure I am really Really good at death-run.
That isn't the point though, I never have had a much issue as I have had with Travis, He is a Blatant Asshole. He call's people "NIGGERS" "FUCKING FAG". Then tells people to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

#1 ~ Travis, disrespects so much, it's like hes giving us candy on Halloween.
#2 ~ He is very VERY racist, and loud.
#3 ~ He takes things super-overboard...
#4 ~ When he doesn't like someone, he beacons them on Death Run As he did it to me earlier, (No proof) but, I have witnesses.
#5 ~ He only sticks up for his friends, I am tired of his shit, he acts like he is fucking 4 years old.

It isnt my choice who loses admin or not, it is up to the admins/owners. But, take this into consideration that Travis Needs a Long vacation from admin. Thank you all.

~ Jake

http://youtu.be/iDSht9wH3lE SOUND IS HORRIBLY FUCKED. VIDEO DOESNT MATTER. DELETE THE POST
Last edited by Jake on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribal
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: [GR] Cpt. Travis (Abuse,Rude,Asshole) [VIDEO PROOF]

Post by Tribal » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

yup hes an asshole ..... he muted me a couple of times for no reason he saids my mic is fucked up.. i wouldnt consider my mic messed up because anyone else doesnt say anything to me... i was permanent muted back then because my mic didnt work i would ear rape everyone ... Cacto was the one who banned me and i asked if he could unmute me and he did since i got a new mic... i considered travis asa abusive admin.. thats not right.. he also said that he can disrespect people and no one could disrecpt him what kind of shit is that.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Tribal wrote:yup hes an asshole ..... he muted me a couple of times for no reason he saids my mic is fucked up.. i wouldnt consider my mic messed up because anyone else doesnt say anything to me... i was permanent muted back then because my mic didnt work i would ear rape everyone ... Cacto was the one who banned me and i asked if he could unmute me and he did since i got a new mic... i considered travis asa abusive admin.. thats not right.. he also said that he can disrespect people and no one could disrecpt him what kind of shit is that.
Your mic was bad and it ear raped people, 10 other poeple agreed with me.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Jake wrote: (VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED IN EXACTLY 3 HOURS) :mrgreen:
why 3h? D: i want to see them now o_O (even though i was on the server while this happened)

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Jake wrote:Hey guys, you might not ALL know me, I am Jake. I Love the Death-run server, and for sure I am really Really good at death-run.
That isn't the point though, I never have had a much issue as I have had with Travis, He is a Blatant Asshole. He call's people "NIGGERS" "FUCKING FAG". Then tells people to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

#1 ~ Travis, disrespects so much, it's like hes giving us candy on Halloween.
#2 ~ He is very VERY racist, and loud.
#3 ~ He takes things super-overboard...
#4 ~ When he doesn't like someone, he beacons them on Death Run As he did it to me earlier, (No proof) but, I have witnesses.
#5 ~ He only sticks up for his friends, I am tired of his shit, he acts like he is fucking 4 years old.

It isnt my choice who loses admin or not, it is up to the admins/owners. But, take this into consideration that Travis Needs a Long vacation from admin. Thank you all.

~ Jake

(VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED IN EXACTLY 3 HOURS) :mrgreen:
#1 - So? Where is the problem? Disrespecting players is not against any rule, witch I told you like 100 time and I said go read the rules, but no you just kept on going.
#2 - Racism? Perhaps you should report the server for racism instead, having sounds like nigga, niggwhat and niggadown feels pretty much racist tbh. Also I don't see what I'm doing wrong here.
#4 - You actually got that beacon in a friendly situation, but instead of telling me to take it off you then you started to flame me and call me a abuser.
#5 - Apperently you don't know what friendship is, friends stick up with eachother. Anyhow how come thats abuseive?

At all those 1,2,3 and 5 notes you are reporting me for admin abuse when I didn't use a single command.
Also you are known as one master troll in the server by the old alias Agent Jake, I don't have actual proof for that, but I have vitness. And he's known as the guy who Ddosed sixpack's server. Exorcist know something in this matter and probaly sixpack too.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm

I've also heard bad things about this particular admin from a few friends who still visit this server. Although I've never been in the server to witness any of it. I still think he needs his admin abilities re-evaluated.

- Blake
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am

he can't even script :>
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 am

Nicdel wrote:he can't even script :>
Yepp, this thread should be in the deathrun forum.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am

Travis hasn't done anything wrong. He insulted Jake, but that's not against the rule or anything. Jake started insulting Travis for "abusing" -> Admindisrespect.

Rule no.1 : Respect the admins

Chris joined Jake and called Travis an abusive and useless admin. Travis told him several times to shut up, but Chris/Jake kept insulting him.

You guys are just "mad" that you got punished.
Im one of the witnesses. Why didn't you just say Travis to turn that beacon off? All were having fun, because of freepasses for bhop.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 am

1. I dont know why anyone would wanna report travis (or boombox) They are the best admins ever.
2. You should stop being rude to everyone, and he muted those people because they were trying to rape our ears using a microphone, but travis muted them and saved us all (thx Travis)
3. You serriously report him for helping a friend? Are you serriously retarded or something? Wouldnt you help a friend of yours if he needed help? (then again, what friends?)
4. Travis racist? Why does area 51 have sounds like :Nigga, Niggadown..
5. Your not gonna win, just fuck off Jake.
Last edited by NoSoul4Evr on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Tribal wrote:yup hes an asshole ..... he muted me a couple of times for no reason he saids my mic is fucked up.. i wouldnt consider my mic messed up because anyone else doesnt say anything to me... i was permanent muted back then because my mic didnt work i would ear rape everyone ... Cacto was the one who banned me and i asked if he could unmute me and he did since i got a new mic... i considered travis asa abusive admin.. thats not right.. he also said that he can disrespect people and no one could disrecpt him what kind of shit is that.
Your mic was bad and it ear raped people, 10 other poeple agreed with me.
I was present at that time, and his mic was really messed up. Everybody typed thanks in chat afterwards.
Travis will from sometimes say certain stuff, but he doesn't mean it. Personately, he's one of the best admin on this server. Takes his job seriously, while enjoying the game.
Shit happens

Silent Chris
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Silent Chris » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:2 - Racism? Perhaps you should report the server for racism instead, having sounds like nigga, niggwhat and niggadown feels pretty much racist tbh

Actually, ni**er is a different thing than nigga. Ni**er is a bad, racist way...when nigga can be used without the force of racism.

What the HELL did i just say

Edit: Where is the video!?

Edit #2: I see travis calling people a fucking nigger and shiz, but really, if you type !rules, its not against the rules. Although I do think admins should have to respect players, (as players have to respect admins) Travis does his job well.
Henry Ford wrote:If you think you like boobies, or you think you don't, you're right.

Silent Chris
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Silent Chris » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 am

[SH] Enel wrote: Chris joined Jake and called Travis an abusive and useless admin. Travis told him several times to shut up, but Chris/Jake kept insulting him
I was just trolling there, Travis is a good player and a good admin, and I dont have a problem with him most of the time.
Henry Ford wrote:If you think you like boobies, or you think you don't, you're right.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

Silent Chris wrote:
[SH] Enel wrote: Chris joined Jake and called Travis an abusive and useless admin. Travis told him several times to shut up, but Chris/Jake kept insulting him
I was just trolling there, Travis is a good player and a good admin, and I dont have a problem with him most of the time.
Not you! Lol! [PBFL] Chris! LOLOL

Silent Chris
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Silent Chris » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh