DR CB EGYPT (css to hl2?)

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
FireWavezZ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: DR CB EGYPT (css to hl2?)

Post by FireWavezZ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

So i dont need to change the map right?
i joined server today and saw its not in nominate list, it's removed or only tested 1day?
and who will make the edit to hl2 if it's not yet added?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 pm

its on the server, u cant nominate a map if it has been played within the last 15 maps.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

FireWavezZ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by FireWavezZ » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

ant_8490 wrote:its on the server, u cant nominate a map if it has been played within the last 15 maps.
oh okay, sry i didnt know..
gonne check it sometime if its not nominated before

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:10 pm

I really love this map! It's so great :D

FireWavezZ
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by FireWavezZ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am

@ Nick who i played with the other day in the server:
I will explain to you about what you not really fully understood if you dont mind;

I made Triggers over all spawn points with an output that everybody get the name "player_normal"
Then if you go to the punishment room you would have seen that there is a little trigger inside which rename anywho touch it into "player_loser"
Now... The trick with this is that anywho that activate the point_hurt will deal damage to all who are named player_loser via !activater

what this simply does is that who press the button will basicly kill AND get a kill point/score for who is in the jail of punish ( target player loser )

NOTE that if you just make a button and activate a trigger_hurt you will only kill the player WITHOUT getting a kill for it or score or w/e and the person in jail only recive a death.
I noticed this only work for CSS since there you have kills and deaths, most servers have ranks, the more kills, the higher your rank.

Also you should know this system is rarely used because nobody knows how it works.. and people who do know it, cant apply it in their map
I used it so far only in 2 of my Zombie mod map for css where noob zombies go in ilegal spots and get teleported in jail. then anywho press the button will get a killpoint for the zombie in the jail
Ah btw one last thing, you can also "team-kill" this way. if terrorist is in the jail, and a terrorist press the button you just made a team kill^^ which is not possibly normally. people were stunned at first that a zombie killed a zombie in my map (which is ofcource in no way possible what so ever)

at the end of this video you can see that the CT killed a T in jail/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9lacOZ-ctA

i hope it was kind of helpfull that i explained it