Travis - [BK] ๖ۣۜÐemonҲ {A}

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: Travis - [BK] ๖ۣۜÐemonҲ {A}

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

NoSoul4Evr wrote:
shadowslayer wrote:
NoSoul4Evr wrote:
I like to haz the attention :)
But still, cant you take a cup of shut the fuck up? :) ^^
Get out, become more social.
While i agree that some advanced to pro scriptors might have lacking lives, I think you need it more than anyone else. [You could always get some cool shit wear, put it on, learn how to be a studmuffin and get laid a few times.]
I like reading your fancy words ^^
By the way, have you ever had sex? Im not saying that i have had it, but i do atleast have a girlfriend ^^ And im allmost never on the deathrunserver anymore anyways..
I just like reading fancy words :)
If you really have a social life and a girlfriend then why are you wasting your time in this forum comming with in-objective posts?
Also on your former posts you admit that you are a attention whore, so I strongly doubt that you have a social life because usually people doesn't require attention if their social life is good.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 am

Cpt.Travis wrote: If you really have a social life and a girlfriend then why are you wasting your time in this forum comming with in-objective posts?
Also on your former posts you admit that you are a attention whore, so I strongly doubt that you have a social life because usually people doesn't require attention if their social life is good.
Well done, Sherlock.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
NoSoul4Evr wrote:
shadowslayer wrote:
While i agree that some advanced to pro scriptors might have lacking lives, I think you need it more than anyone else. [You could always get some cool shit wear, put it on, learn how to be a studmuffin and get laid a few times.]
I like reading your fancy words ^^
By the way, have you ever had sex? Im not saying that i have had it, but i do atleast have a girlfriend ^^ And im allmost never on the deathrunserver anymore anyways..
I just like reading fancy words :)
If you really have a social life and a girlfriend then why are you wasting your time in this forum comming with in-objective posts?
Trolling? ^^
And the reason i go here is because its fun ^^
Im not saying that i have a 100% social life, but i do play games 1-2 hours each day before i go to bed ^^
I was playing this game alot 1-2 weeks ago, like all the time, but that is because i was staying home from school with a broken rib and well my english aint that good so ill just say it in a way Travis can understand it:
Jeg går på dette forumet for og lese hva dere admins skriver ^^
Og når jeg kaller meg selv for attention freak og sånt på spillet så er det fordi jeg kødder. Og vis du kommer til og komme med en tåpelig kommentar på hvorfor jeg spillte så mye for 1-2 uker siden så er det fordi jeg var hjemme med brukket ribb bein og lungebetennelse.
Ja jeg har et sosialt liv faktisk, hadde ikke så mye av det før jeg begynte på ungdoms skolen, men jeg tar meg fri 1-2 timer vær dag når jeg kommer hjem.

And by the way im not gonna post on this forum again so dont bother ^^ Just close the shit allready

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:03 am

NoSoul4Evr wrote: well my english aint that good so ill just say it in a way Travis can understand it:
Og når jeg kaller meg selv for attention freak og sånt på spillet så er det fordi jeg kødder. Og vis du kommer til og komme med en tåpelig kommentar på hvorfor jeg spillte så mye for 1-2 uker siden så er det fordi jeg var hjemme med brukket ribb bein og lungebetennelse.
Thanks for explaining me that in norwegian, but I think that you should rather stick with english because your norwegian grammar and word setting are even worse.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
NoSoul4Evr wrote: well my english aint that good so ill just say it in a way Travis can understand it:
Thanks for explaining me that in norwegian, but I think that you should rather stick with english because your norwegian grammar and word setting are even worse.
Pwnage. Travis 1 : 0 NoSoul

:3

But NoSoul's right; Close this thread.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote: grammar and word setting are even worse.
For a second I thought that was bing translate.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

shadowslayer wrote:
NoSoul4Evr wrote:
Nicdel wrote:Attention whore you are.
I like to haz the attention :)
But still, cant you take a cup of shut the fuck up? :) ^^
Get out, become more social.
nb4ireadtherestofthesepages.

I don't know any "advanced or pro scriptors" that are "lacking lives". Scripting is simpler than E2 and yet you claim it's something only nolifes do. Please, stfu. You know nothing.

Also, I doubt you've ever been laid.

Whenever someone even mentions "advanced or pro scripters" I want to punch something. Scripting isn't advanced anyways. It's too simple.
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:37 am

Bob1337 wrote:Scripting isn't advanced anyways. It's too simple.
And now make a tetris script. kbai
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Bob1337
Server Admin

Post by Bob1337 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Nicdel wrote:
Bob1337 wrote:Scripting isn't advanced anyways. It's too simple.
And now make a tetris script. kbai
I mean the language....
Please dont ask me how to script.
Instead, click this.
Btw; I'm an asshole to idiots.
Bob1337 wrote:Explosive buddha killers. That shit is gay.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Bob1337 wrote:nb4ireadtherestofthesepages.

I don't know any "advanced or pro scriptors" that are "lacking lives". Scripting is simpler than E2 and yet you claim it's something only nolifes do. Please, stfu. You know nothing.

Also, I doubt you've ever been laid.

Whenever someone even mentions "advanced or pro scripters" I want to punch something. Scripting isn't advanced anyways. It's too simple.
When did i say i got laid? Im too respecting of the law to partake in underaged sex. And im not going to argue the rest of what you said seeing as every time we argue it just fills the topic to the rim with pointless off-topic posts.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 am

EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING, IM STARTING TO CRY OVER HERE :(

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:34 am

NoSoul4Evr wrote:EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING, IM STARTING TO CRY OVER HERE :(