Vehicle Server?

PPWEI
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Vehicle Server?

Post by PPWEI » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah, I really couldn't figure out where to post this, so I'll just post it here.

I guess one implmentation of this idea could be "sumo". It's gametype from halo 3's action sack playlist. Basically if you know what sumo wrestling is, it's that but with cars (and usually more than 2). Another one could be vehicular manslaughter, where one person is in a vehicle and everyone has to avoid getting run to get to the end/wait til the clock runs out.

There's probably more ideas for this out there, but I really can't think of anything else other than racing, or just simply intergrating vehicles in "vanilla" deathmatch/team deathmatch (assuming the second hasn't been done already. From the servers I've been none of them had any vehicles).

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: Vehicle Server?

Post by Ryan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

Go play minigames on CSS instead?
PPWEI wrote:Yeah, I really couldn't figure out where to post this, so I'll just post it here.

I guess one implmentation of this idea could be "sumo". It's gametype from halo 3's action sack playlist. Basically if you know what sumo wrestling is, it's that but with cars (and usually more than 2). Another one could be vehicular manslaughter, where one person is in a vehicle and everyone has to avoid getting run to get to the end/wait til the clock runs out.

There's probably more ideas for this out there, but I really can't think of anything else other than racing, or just simply intergrating vehicles in "vanilla" deathmatch/team deathmatch (assuming the second hasn't been done already. From the servers I've been none of them had any vehicles).
Plus spell'n'grammar plz.
one implmentation of this idea could be "sumo". It's gametype