Morch

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Morch

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 am

ok so i was playing as combine on applerun, Then one on my team was stealing buttons all the time, But since every fucking admin hate me, Noone gave a shit, Then i told Nic 7 (Button stealer) To stop stealing buttons, Then morch comes in: Umad ? umad nosoul?
When knowes that im in a bad mood, Then i say stfu morch, And he bans me

Nick or Ant is it possible to have him and jonny and travis banned permamently for 500$ PayPal? I pay before you ban.. They are really pissing me off.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Morch

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 am

So your implying no one gave a shit. I went in nocliped I did not find him stealing buttons and he was not breaking any rules.

You are the most annoying 12 year old on the server, if I see you breaking any rules again I will perma ban you, I have had enough with your faggotry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZx ... re=related

NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

Morch
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Morch » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 am

1. you mic spam. i maked a vote and 80% want to mute you
2. you disrespect jonny, travis and me (you said all was some fucking admins not boombox hes number 1 admin)
3. jonny noclip and he did not see anyone was stealing button
4. you are just banned for 30 min. so take it easy

And a last thing. You really need to respect other ppl and admins

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:16 am

I was in the server at that time, I can confirm what morch and jonny did was completly right. Jonny noclipped over to help nosoul out, but nosoul kept disrespecting the admins.
I'm getting very tierd of this kid, just like jonny. So I support jonny if he wants to perma ban him.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:I was in the server at that time, I can confirm what morch and jonny did was completly right. Jonny noclipped over to help nosoul out, but nosoul kept disrespecting the admins.
I'm getting very tierd of this kid, just like jonny. So I support jonny if he wants to perma ban him.
Well, Nic 7 i got mad at morch because he was disrespecting me, When i ask Nic 7 to stop stealing buttons he says umad? umad nosoul? Wich pissed me off a little, Then when i say stfu, He bans me.. Player disrespect is not bannable but admin is.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:36 am

Why should we respect you if you don't respect us?
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Admin disrepect and player disrespect is not banable most of the time. It's an internet game so if you are going to play on the internet, u need to be able to take the chat/verbal abuse (i.e. ignore it). But in this case, NoSoul4Evr seems to just start problem with everyone. It must be part of his character, because he just cant seem to control himself and just enjoy the game.

End result is, its much easier for me to removed the source of the problem, not all the other people who got involved with it. In simplier terms, if this keeps up, i'm just going to ban you, and not remove all the admins involved. So figure out how to act and play appropriately or your days in the server are numbered.

Lastly: To the admins... Admin Disrespect is not normally a reason to ban someone.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:22 pm

ant_8490 wrote: But in this case, NoSoul4Evr seems to just start problem with everyone. It must be part of his character, because he just cant seem to control himself and just enjoy the game.
So True.
Lastly: To the admins... Admin Disrespect is not normally a reason to ban someone.
Me, Morch and Travis know this, however NoSoul4Evr just doesn't seem to learn his lesson.

*Lock Topic*

jimmythecanadian
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by jimmythecanadian » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm

NoSoul all you have to do is tone down the ego, stop being so damn proud, and play the game like a good boy.

Stop running your mouth and you won't have any problems.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Why should we respect you if you don't respect us?
because your admins and you shouldnt be acting like trolls toward players just becuase u have a grudge against them.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 am

shadowslayer wrote:
because your admins and you shouldnt be acting like trolls toward players just becuase u have a grudge against them.
I don't think you know what is going on and I don't think this involves you, I don't troll, and stop implying stupid things I don't have a grudge on him, he is just doesn't follow the rules ;)

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:
shadowslayer wrote:
I don't think you know what is going on and I don't think this involves you, I don't troll, and stop implying stupid things I don't have a grudge on him, he is just doesn't follow the rules ;)
then you would kindly rephrase that post i quoted so people dont make the same misconception i did.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

TheBoss
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by TheBoss » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Just putting this out there, NoSoul is always very disrespectful, not only to admins but other players as well. He is always starting arguments with other players and he doesn't stop the first time I tell him to.

NoSoul4Evr
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by NoSoul4Evr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 am

TheBoss wrote:Just putting this out there, NoSoul is always very disrespectful, not only to admins but other players as well. He is always starting arguments with other players and he doesn't stop the first time I tell him to.
Yea, Was, I learned that because i am immature and allways have to have revenge, I figured out that its best if i just play the game and NEVER write anything.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 am

Good man, good to see you have learned from your mistakes.

*Lock Thread*