[SH] enel

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SourceSDKenny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

[SH] enel

Post by SourceSDKenny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 pm

he somehow in every map got in the combine room automaticly and someone (They will remain anonumus) said something involving enel and aimbot soooo...

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:14973700
Last edited by SourceSDKenny on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Source:SDKenny
FTW

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Re: [SH] enel

Post by Ryan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Stefan and me are good freinds, before he used his speedhack, he asked me for permission. I said he could use it once. He respected that, used it once then turned it off.
He wouldn't do something like that without the permission of an admin.
If he got to the combines in every map, that may mean he's a skilled player. It doesn't nessisarily mean he hacked his way in.
I don't know if he has an aimbot.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Aloha Area 51 Forum Members :3

Yeah, its me, SH Enel ;)
Thank you Ryan <3
Eh, my english is bad, sorry.

Lol. Aimbot? WTF? I dont use aimbot, im just a skilled dm player :o
I was in the combine spawn room as rebel. Yeah thats true, but i warned you. A friend and me said: "Stop spamming the gay lamp button, or we will spawn hax"

You spammed the button. Everybody hates the lamp, cause its so f*cking annoying and its impossible to survive that gay lamp. Well, we tryied to talk with the combines, (they should stop spamming the button) but they didnt stop. We used the combine/rebel bug and killed them, as a punishment.

~ Enel/Hanuta/Stefan

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Ill get banned or not? D:
I really like this server and im on rank 1 in the Deathrun Ranking ( http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... =50#search )

~Enel/Hanuta/Stefan