cactoman

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
SniperHunter
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

cactoman

Post by SniperHunter » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 am

so i was playing haveing fun and this little cunt ass noob banned me for this so cald door spam i was just standing there trying to help him see who it was and it was dragon blocking the door and spamming it but yet i get fucking fuck him and fuck you all cunt licking bitches

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: cactoman

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am

FYI this is manhunter. I warned everybody who was door spamming that they would face a 5 minute ban. He was obviously door spamming from what I saw, then after he was constantly spamming my steam chatbox. The map was minecraft.

SniperHunter
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by SniperHunter » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

you dumb ass i was trying to help you cunt and u banned me for no reason dragon was obsouvly by the door :twisted:

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 am

SniperHunter wrote:you dumb ass i was trying to help you cunt and u banned me for no reason dragon was obsouvly by the door :twisted:
I heard the "use item" button from you as well. Even if you are telling the truth(which I doubt) you could have told me in much more decent text.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:23 am

Also man, you've been known to lie and troll players a lot. If I see you right by the door hearing "use item" being pushed, what do you think I would suspect? Have a little respect at least.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 am

Also Man, just one more thing. Is it really worth making yourself look this stupid because of a 5 minute ban?

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 am

i belive dis should go to DR section...

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 am

Edit Buttunz

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 am

wrong forum... this guy just doesnt get it
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

kyo
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by kyo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 pm

PLZ lets just perm ban him he does glitches he trolls hes hatted by evryone he thinks hes better than evryone hes a 11 year old little shit and he does evrything wrong purposely it would be better for the server if he would just get away. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Nobody's perfect...and since I'm nobody, that makes me perfect!

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

This guy sounds very angry.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Blake wrote:This guy sounds very angry.

He mad.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 am

kyo wrote:PLZ lets just perm ban him he does glitches he trolls hes hatted by evryone he thinks hes better than evryone hes a 11 year old little shit and he does evrything wrong purposely it would be better for the server if he would just get away. :evil: :evil: :evil:
You can't just fucking perm ban him because he pisses people off but next time he breaks a rule ban him for a week and then if he still doesn't learn just keep raising it. For ex. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc. I wouldn't perm ban him since he doesn't DoS attack the server or any of that shit but he still needs to grow the fuck up. Manhunter just breaks the thorns off of my cactus and they don't make health insurance for plants >:(

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

ThornedCactoMan wrote:
kyo wrote:PLZ lets just perm ban him he does glitches he trolls hes hatted by evryone he thinks hes better than evryone hes a 11 year old little shit and he does evrything wrong purposely it would be better for the server if he would just get away. :evil: :evil: :evil:
You can't just fucking perm ban him because he pisses people off but next time he breaks a rule ban him for a week and then if he still doesn't learn just keep raising it. For ex. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc. I wouldn't perm ban him since he doesn't DoS attack the server or any of that shit but he still needs to grow the fuck up. Manhunter just breaks the thorns off of my cactus and they don't make health insurance for plants >:(
You aren't a plant, your a man, a cacto man.
Also, the report a player section is full of Manhunter breaking rules. I've banned for less.

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Ryan wrote:
ThornedCactoMan wrote:
You aren't a plant, your a man, a cacto man.
Also, the report a player section is full of Manhunter breaking rules. I've banned for less.
I am so sick of you unbelievers