flying bitch?

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: flying bitch?

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm

i was walking in that direction for quite some time. and the lag wasnt causing the speed it was that damn mod that some ass went and did improperly, the lag was just making it impossible to see it. and like i said i fixed it so it wont happen again.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by That_Guy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 pm

shadowslayer wrote:i was walking in that direction for quite some time. and the lag wasnt causing the speed it was that damn mod that some ass went and did improperly, the lag was just making it impossible to see it. and like i said i fixed it so it wont happen again.
Honestly I was just trolling you. If Nick or Ant view this thread again they should know it is easy to legitimately reach the point shadow was at without speed mods.

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Alright, Ill give you another chance Shadowslayer since you responded nicely. Unbanned.

ThatGuy, the fact that we banned you from the website and you decide to go around with a different ip is just mind blowing. You should not be replying to people's forums even if your trolling. I even added you on steam 2 days ago when I banned you and maybe you would say like.....sorry for acting like a douche.

Also to everyone, its a privilege to be on our servers, not a right. We respect some of your suggestions but, at the end of the day, the choices are decided by us and what we think is right for the players.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

thx nick.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me