Dragon: Simple and stupid, or a cold hearted liar?

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Dragon: Simple and stupid, or a cold hearted liar?

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 pm

So far he has accused me of being lolmaster, griefing his town(only trolled him with false threats of war) and told our allies that we would be the ones to grief in an attempt to get them to switch sides. Also, after all of this he cannot see the reasons for us wanting to go to war with him. So, is he stupid or a liar? You decide.

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Dragon: Simple and stupid, or a cold hearted liar?

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh and btw we only left you because you were demanding and bullheaded. Nothing personal dragon.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm

No....nothing personal at all...
Now get the fuck out before you ruin this forum with your stuck up arrogance.

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Cool story bro. Also, take a joke. Although only half of this is one and the accusations are a bit out of control. But whatever maybe i should be banned for not griefing at all and dragon accusing me of doing so. yeah your right I am just a stupid fuck who should not stand up for himself. Thanks for the insight Ryan.

mixa205
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by mixa205 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:35 pm

1:No, he is peaceful(Thats what he says):
He even has a cannon on the fkin "EMBASSY"! [Liar] (Picture says all)

2:He destroyed Raztown's tower, and it took me 30-45 minutes to force him to tell the truth. He said that I did it. Jack didn't read my text right and Asked Raz_xD if he destroyed the tower, then said I lied, then dragon came in, and I again said Dragon did it, and Jack said I lie, then dragon took it as a way out, but "angry German kid" couldn't get out of it as he lost his temper (As all angry people do). [Liar] (Jack can confirm (or even bb))

3:He ventures to Guy's house all the times by going through Nether portal (No wander Guy's house was always grief-ed until he left "Dragonia" (Nick also saw him in Guys house too) [Simple and stupid]

4:he thinks that he is only one, and doesn't care about other people, thinks that he can win with few pictures where there is LOLMASTER in town and claiming that its ThatGuy, and that LOLMASTER ever got online while he was in my town. [Simple and stupid] (He has abso-fkin-lutely no proof that its ThatGuy or that LOLMASTER was ever on when I got him in my town)

Some simple facts from which he can't get away from.

So, yeah, final conclusion, he is both.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Defend yourself with maturity and intelligence, something the creation of this topic shows a lack of. Get rid of the /b/talk while your at it. 4chan is full of cool 8 year olds.

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

I am neither 8 years old nor a member of 4chan. So I beg of you to come up with something substantial to use against me instead of the standard internet counter arguments: 1. Racism 2. Immature 3. Retarded. While Dragon is making a real issue of his accusations you seem intent on making an issue of a mean hearted joke and an actual complaint about false claims that could have real ramifications. But if you really want to go ahead and tell me why I am 8 years old and need to cut the 4chan.

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Also thanks for calling me a 'cool' 8 year old. XD

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 pm

They See my Trollin,They,hatin,Patrolling they trying to catch me trolling dity
trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity,
My Trolling so Hard.. I'm Badass.... They Hopin That They gona catch me trolling dity

trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity, trying to catch me trolling dity,
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

lol, u guys are funni...
to guy:
I accuse you because the day before, nick was like "Thatguy has multiple accounts" and since LOLMASTER was in Kalrathia at the time...I thought that LOLMASTER was thatguy because of the muti account thing. Also, when was I demanding?!?! I'm not demanding, infact I never told you, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS...

to Xami:
1. Have u heard of mutually assured destruction? I think you should cause u live in the former soviet union, if you haven't...then here is the simple jist: u attack me, I retaliate and attack you. My Embassy was close and in-range in case you try to grief me with your cannons.
2. Yes, I admit that I blew up some of Jack's tower (before the lava thing by LOLMASTER) but I appologized and gave jack 30k for what I did, and if you check the chat, i was like "Im sorry Jack" and he said "It's ok". And the reason I griefed was because Xami and Thatguy wanted to grief Raz town. I was like, "Ok, ill show you where it is" and then they were like "no need dragon, we blew the shit out of it already" and I thought: they didn't attack the main town, so maybe they want to? and so I went and shot like 3 rounds at jack's tower
3. What the FUCK are you talking about?!?!?! I've been in Guy's house once, and that was to claim the land so that Guy can own it.
4. As I said to guy, I felt it was kinda obvious after nick said Guy had multiple accounts

What have we learned? Xami and Thatguy lie
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

We also found out TNT Make big boom, and leave you dogs hiden around the herobin communist.... Thats all class
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

mixa205
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by mixa205 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 pm

1. We built no cannons aiming towards your town, but you built a cannon aiming towards my (Which I will take down eventually)
2. Hahaha, you did that after 30-45 minutes of talk! and its you who said we should grief Raztown, nick can confirm by checking the log, I never said or spoke of destroying Raztown as I would like to help him build something nice, he also shown me around his town, and I have absolutely nothing against him!, there you go, you lied again, dumbazz.
3. Ask nick if its only then because we were Enemies, lie again.
4. "GIVE ME TNT!" "GIVE ME TNT!!!!!!!" ... even though we say we will not give any more you continue asking! Also, You want ThatGuy banned thats why you said he was LOLMASTER.

Try something else..

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Fighting On the web is like Runing the Special Oympics. Even if you Win, Your Still a Retard 8-)

That_Guy
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by That_Guy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Srsly still accusing? Not a single out right assumption or lie in here dragon. I have completely avoided any form of trash talk yet you say we are the liars. This is just ridiculous. Oh, and a real leader would not get unhinged at a joke without any actual meaning. Mutually assured destruction....in Minecraft? Please

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

1.Wooptidididles! I have a cannon aiming at ur town...I haven't even fired a single round from it, i can't even guarentee it works

2. Lol, if u didnt say it, then deadalive/thatguy/trfrace said it. Don't lie, it makes u look like a retard

3. Lol, once again, u lie. I haven't been in Guy's house since the first time...I didnt even know guy had a portal.

4. I wanted TNT so I can test out cannons, since u all know my cannons suck and fail
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon