It's The End

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

It's The End

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello everyone. It's been a good run hasn't it? These past 3 years? I remember when I first came here. So filled with joy, and eager ability to help. And now, it's all turned to cherished memories, and bonding friendships. We've all enjoyed the servers, the friends, the laughs. But sadly, all good things must come to an end.

I am hereby, resigning from my senior administrative position on the Area 51 Servers.

I've moved on in my life. I'm going to start college within a month and I might as well finish all of my obligatory duties, such as my admin on Area 51.

I enjoyed playing and serving with all of you. And maybe you have likewise?

And now because I feel I must inform you, The Area 51 Servers will be discontinued a week after my resignation, as of 7/12/11jk

Thank you all for giving me one hell of a ride.

I ask that you all say "banana bones" once a day, in honor of my loyal service.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: It's The End

Post by Blake » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, good luck with college and everything else maybe you can come play once in a while again ;).
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

ayserjamshidi
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ayserjamshidi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Youll be missed, good luck in college, have fun and you better pop in sometimes!
Banana bones :3

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Good luck with College ;]

cya, bro.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm

great, now one of the best admins just cracked under pressurejk
either way good luck on your journey of knowlege. hopefully your replacement will be at least a bit mature.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

shadowslayer wrote:great, now one of the best admins just cracked under pressurejk
either way good luck on your journey of knowlege. hopefully your replacement will be at least a bit mature.
Oh would you shut up about cracking under pressure honestly just makes you look stupid I don't care if it was a joke or not its just stupid.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Sorry to hear your going man , but it doesn't end here. It hasn't ended for me. It isn't ending for you here. I hope you just have a better life than ive had so far. But good luck in college man , hope to see you back sometime.

Losing you as admin will really weaken the server's admin strength seeing as though you were one of the best admins and by far most experienced , beating me in experience for 2 to 2+ years. But good luck man. :D

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

>:(

Post by shadowslayer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Smacked wrote:
shadowslayer wrote:great, now one of the best admins just cracked under pressurejk
Oh would you shut up about cracking under pressure honestly just makes you look stupid I don't care if it was a joke or not its just stupid.
dude, its shit arguing like this that always force ant to kill threads early because they go off topic. please read the fine print behind the word pressure and post something nice for gods sake.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft

r0aringdrag0n
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by r0aringdrag0n » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Do we have any more "senior admins" that aren't Server Owners???? Well...Nice playing with u Rusty, hope u have a wonderful life at college
"push to test, release to detonate"
MINECRAFT, ENOUGH SAID, PLAY NOW
[GR]Roaringdragon

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

My departing comment to you is, "Fuck you, shut up."
A bit mature? The fuck did that come from?

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: >:(

Post by Blake » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm

shadowslayer wrote:
Smacked wrote:
dude, its shit arguing like this that always force ant to kill threads early because they go off topic. please read the fine print behind the word pressure and post something nice for gods sake.
Oh bro i'm so scared you have a "Virtual pistol", your going to kill me.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Nuu, you can't go. I'll lock you in my basement with a computer! fucking jk i so funny.

Anyway enjoy your sad real life with real friends ;D (forgot what i wanted to write)

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: >:()

Post by shadowslayer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Smacked wrote:Oh bro i'm so scared you have a "Virtual pistol", your going to kill me.
exactly what im gonna do next time i see you on a server if you dont stop trying to insult me.
[btw that isnt a pic of a normal pistol, its a pic of the hl2mf SATP weapon. its a little customized thing that shoots faster and aims a bit better.] and i wasnt trying to scare u dude i was trying to ask you to post something that dosent put this forum off topic.
Spoiler
Show

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

^ pro troll.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Ryan wrote:^ pro troll.
Lolz Me or him cus it didn't seem like he was trolling me?