headdy

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: headdy

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Nicdel wrote:You dont have admin to explode players for fun. Even if the round already ended.
If someone calls you noob, deal with it. Ask him why. Dont just ban him.
Nico, you dont play on the deathrun so u wouldnt know...
Exploding at the end of the round is fine (just dont do it EVERY round). Every once in a while is fine.

And headdy, should try to resolve issues (or ignore the chat abuse) if you can; not just immediately go to kick/ban. But in this case idk, cuz it seems gordon was causing problems for a while.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Headdy
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Headdy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

ant_8490 wrote: if you can; not just immediately go to kick/ban. But in this case idk, cuz it seems gordon was causing problems for a while.
wait wait wait...i never ban ppl immediately when they do sth. against the rules. First a notice in the chat (like: no mic/chat spam please), maybe a slap when they ignore it, then a !warn <name>, then kick, then ban.
Nicdel wrote:If someone calls you noob, deal with it. Ask him why. Dont just ban him.
Did i ever banned someone for saying noob? NO! I haven't even see you on the server when the sh** happened, thanks -.-'

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 am

Headdy wrote:
ant_8490 wrote: if you can; not just immediately go to kick/ban. But in this case idk, cuz it seems gordon was causing problems for a while.
wait wait wait...i never ban ppl immediately when they do sth. against the rules. First a notice in the chat (like: no mic/chat spam please), maybe a slap when they ignore it, then a !warn <name>, then kick, then ban.
I wasnt there when this happened, and the admin logs dont show previous chat-based warnings, so im not accusing you of anything, just restating wat should happen.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:42 am

Headdy wrote:
Nicdel wrote:If someone calls you noob, deal with it. Ask him why. Dont just ban him.
Did i ever banned someone for saying noob? NO! I haven't even see you on the server when the sh** happened, thanks -.-'

i still don't see the point in kicking... like they can join right back... an most people don't even read the message of the kick.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Headdy
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Headdy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am

Smacked wrote:i still don't see the point in kicking... like they can join right back... an most people don't even read the message of the kick.
I think the sense of kicking is to make them clear "Hey, i did sth. wrong, maybe i have to stop it"

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 am

ant_8490 wrote:
Nicdel wrote:You dont have admin to explode players for fun. Even if the round already ended.
If someone calls you noob, deal with it. Ask him why. Dont just ban him.
Nico, you dont play on the deathrun so u wouldnt know...
Exploding at the end of the round is fine (just dont do it EVERY round). Every once in a while is fine.

And headdy, should try to resolve issues (or ignore the chat abuse) if you can; not just immediately go to kick/ban. But in this case idk, cuz it seems gordon was causing problems for a while.
Well, it sounds weird to me. But thats your stuff, i cant disallow dr admins to do it :3
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Idiots can't read, obviously.