headdy

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
gordonfreemanasd
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

headdy

Post by gordonfreemanasd » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 am

http://screenshooter.net/5786779/mjmiljj

i want to report him for simoltaneously blowing up players in the end of the round,he allso banned me(i am aware its not permanent).And everytime i call someone a noob i get spawnkilled and he says "no insults!",please get rid of this 10 year old admin.

edit 1:fail admin banned me for +40 minutes
Last edited by gordonfreemanasd on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hate bronies.
I hate furries.
Problem?

iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: headdy

Post by iEagle » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 am

(I was about to post the same, so I just copied and pasted what I was about to send)
From my Steam Message:
Monday, June 27, 2011
10:19 AM - Gordon: hi
10:19 AM - Gordon: man im so pissed off
10:19 AM - [GR]PuzzleBOT0625: glad to see you escaped gabe's ass
10:19 AM - Gordon: Yeah
10:19 AM - [GR]PuzzleBOT0625: what's wrong?
10:20 AM - Gordon: i just god banned from deathrun
10:20 AM - Gordon: buy a 10 year old admin...
10:20 AM - [GR]PuzzleBOT0625: why?
10:20 AM - Gordon: for saying "noob"
10:20 AM - Gordon: and its been 30 minutes now
10:20 AM - Gordon: i mean...30 minutes for saying "noob"???
Gordon is now playing Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. Click here to join.
10:20 AM - [GR]PuzzleBOT0625: what's the admin's name?
10:20 AM - Gordon: Headdy
Also if it's not proof enough: Image

Now I went into DR to ask Headdy why Gordon was banned and no reply came. Either Headdy was ignoring me or he/she doesn't have a good reason. Headdy, can you comment on what happened? This is all I have to go by and you never answered me so I don't have your side of the story.
-The idiot on the Minecraft server known as Fluxious. Most likely seen on the servers on weekdays
I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 am

gordon i think your banned for admin disrespect you say to headdy noob and that explode is abuse i think. but maybe is it for a reason than is it not abuse :D and i think that headdy not abuse. she is a good admin :D

iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by iEagle » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:gordon i think your banned for admin disrespect you say to headdy noob and that explode is abuse i think. but maybe is it for a reason than is it not abuse :D and i think that headdy not abuse. she is a good admin :D
2 problems:
1)Admin disrespect? Since when is saying "noob" disrespect?
2)What excuse would a person have for blowing EVERYONE up at once?
-The idiot on the Minecraft server known as Fluxious. Most likely seen on the servers on weekdays
I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 pm

iEagle wrote:
[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:gordon i think your banned for admin disrespect you say to headdy noob and that explode is abuse i think. but maybe is it for a reason than is it not abuse :D and i think that headdy not abuse. she is a good admin :D
2 problems:
Admin disrespect isn't a ban reason to begin with.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Ryan wrote:
iEagle wrote:
2 problems:
Admin disrespect isn't a ban reason to begin with.
gordon has headdy give you a reason for banning you.

this is the command !ban gordon 44 and than the reason
Last edited by [GR]$xgamingzx$ on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Shouldn't have been a ban, but dont wonder why you get kicked or banned again
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Jail Bait Jonny wrote:Shouldn't have been a ban, but dont wonder why you get kicked or banned again
I agree, shouldnt have been a ban, but saying shit to admins (or anyone) is just asking for trouble. Just play and u'll have no problems.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

iEagle
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by iEagle » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

Johnny, since you pointed that out, did you also see "Admin: Exploded (Name)" a few times in that screenshot? I would say the same if I saw the admin abusing their power exploding everyone.

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

No really? What is wrong with exploding people AFTER the round has ended? Personally I dont see a problem because I have done it before and other admins do it also...
NoSoul4Evr wrote: But jailbait is a little girl that starts crying over nothing.

jimmythecanadian
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by jimmythecanadian » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah but how about you don't do it because it spams the command logs that ant looks at, and makes it much harder for him to tell who's abusing.

Headdy
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Headdy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am

At first, sorry for the late reply.

I have to say, that i always "blow" ppl up. I just explode them >at the end< (after the "VICTORY" or "FAIL") of a round and NOT during the round (Maybe when the last guy is afk at the spawn and there is no afk-killer). I don't really know why this should be admin abuse and no one gets harmed (well, they die, BUT THE ROUND IS OVER XXXDDD...sorry)

So, i banned the Player Gordon 60 minutes for "Admin Disrespect/Insulting". He insulted a lot (for example like you can see on the screenshot) and had the misapprehension when i explode ppl at the end,the players loose their scores and have a lower chance for the ranking o.O "Which ranking do you talk about?", i asked him and myself...The only ranking i know consists of most online time.
Gordon? I'm not 10 years old -.-
Admins "4) Must be at least 15 years old." like you can see here "http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=21&t=167"

I always try to be a good admin and if you think exploding people after the round is an adminpower-abuse, i'll stop it...
Jail Bait Jonny wrote:No really? What is wrong with exploding people AFTER the round has ended? Personally I dont see a problem because I have done it before and other admins do it also...
Thank you Jonny! Did you or any of the other admins got reported 'cause of that?

Headdy

ps.: It's the first time in my "admin-career" that i got reported. And i'm now more than 3 years an admin (not only on Area51) :/

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

You dont have admin to explode players for fun. Even if the round already ended.
If someone calls you noob, deal with it. Ask him why. Dont just ban him.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Jail Bait Jonny
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Jail Bait Jonny » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Ok, I am going to stop exploding people after the round has ended to stop people complaining now 8-)