Ĵαcĸ not following admin rules

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Ĵαcĸ not following admin rules

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 am

perm bans players on first offence without warning or a good reason, so i banned him for 5 mins, ive seen him do it more than once now

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Ĵαcĸ not following admin rules

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 am

btw part of the proof is in my screenshots

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Dude, i gave him a reason.
Take a look here: http://area51cheatserver.com/data/bans.php

432 maksonbaton STEAM_0:0:37698859 Russian Federation 2011-03-26 06:09:13 Annoying/Killing [ĞŘ] Ĵαcĸ {Ą}

I muted everyone because the server lagged and after that you kicked me and now you banned me. So i mean reporting me is wrong.

Ok, i failed a bit. He annoyed me, he killed me with a sawblade. And i forgot to give a reason so i will unban him when i come back.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 am

you re muted me after i unmuted myself and you didnt say shit about doing it from the server lagging my latency was 55 when you did it, lag was on your end you had no reason to mute anyone, i banned you for 5 mins due to your little mood you was throwing, and the fact you had no real reason to ban the kid, theres buddha for a reason use it, just like the build rooms are there for a reason when you perm banned the last guy, that i have to say has been coming to the server a hell of a lot, then you banned him also perm, just so you know go in noclip you will see 4 rooms you can lock and people cant get in and mess with your stuff, they are there for a reason, use them

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 am

Well, you can TELL it to me on chat. You don't need to kick and ban me, admin kicking and banning other admins... woow.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 am

perm banning players for stupid fucking reasons WOW , stop being a dick, i do have to say smacked may have been a dick, but you just passed him , and i told you the last time not to be perm banning players , THERES FUCKING RULES ADMINS FOLLOW ALSO MIGHT WANNA BRUSH UP ON THEM i have never perm banned anyone the whole time ive been admin on the server nor have i ever had a reason to ive wanted to yes but theres shit you have to follow, does ant or nick perm ban for something as stupid as what you just did to the last 2 players i saw you perm ban? fuck no so grow some balls and get some damn shit straight and do your job right

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:theres buddha for a reason use it
Not everyone can be bothered to enable buddha as soon as they join the server, me for example. I expect most of the players to act mature and not try to kill me.
I'm not taking sides.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 am

he had plenty of time trust me still the point remains he shouldnt be perm banning players first chance he gets over stupid shit

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:perm banning players for stupid fucking reasons WOW , stop being a dick, i do have to say smacked may have been a dick, but you just passed him , and i told you the last time not to be perm banning players , THERES FUCKING RULES ADMINS FOLLOW ALSO MIGHT WANNA BRUSH UP ON THEM i have never perm banned anyone the whole time ive been admin on the server nor have i ever had a reason to ive wanted to yes but theres shit you have to follow, does ant or nick perm ban for something as stupid as what you just did to the last 2 players i saw you perm ban? fuck no so grow some balls and get some damn shit straight and do your job right

Why mad? Calm down,

432 maksonbaton STEAM_0:0:37698859 Russian Federation 2011-03-26 06:09:13 Annoying/Killing [ĞŘ] Ĵαcĸ {Ą}
Banned for killing with sawblade many times, grabbing me to the sawblade. I'm not a test doll.

429 ★ BatKatt ★ STEAM_0:1:19812908 Germany 2011-03-24 14:50:13 Removing my prop [ĞŘ] Ĵαcĸ {Ą}
He didn't just removed my prop, he removed other palyers prop and he removed half of my build. I used long time on it. (Maybe he crashed too)

I see many of my bans have short reasons and i can fix that.

I do not want to lose my admin powers just because I've banned someone with a short and bad reason.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 am

honestly dude i dont want to see you loose it , but i think the perm ban flag needs taken away till you get a better grip on the ban hammer kick them you can also do short time bans also and like i said theres build rooms for a reason people that donate get nokill yea that saves them from getting killed nocliping in but if they donate im sure theyre not going to destroy your build, and the other guy never crashes the server, he didnt even know how to remove props till 5 mins before you banned him i dont have a screen shot of that to show, he would always ask me to help him build when i would be on, so when you get back on unban both of them, and stop perm banning, unless you have a damn good reason to

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:honestly dude i dont want to see you loose it , but i think the perm ban flag needs taken away till you get a better grip on the ban hammer kick them you can also do short time bans also and like i said theres build rooms for a reason people that donate get nokill yea that saves them from getting killed nocliping in but if they donate im sure theyre not going to destroy your build, and the other guy never crashes the server, he didnt even know how to remove props till 5 mins before you banned him i dont have a screen shot of that to show, he would always ask me to help him build when i would be on, so when you get back on unban both of them, and stop perm banning, unless you have a damn good reason to

U mad? Unbanning them now. From now (Sat Mar 26, 2011) i will give permbans a better reason.
Sorry Joker.

But, i'm not sure that Ant are done with this thread.

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am

Both unbanned.

[GR]JoKeR
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]JoKeR » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 am

and yes i am mad , im highly pissed off my computer got slammed with a hellish virus because i had my anti virus disabled and had to reinstall windows , since microsoft sucks also had to fight with the retards about my damn os being legit and got that taken care of again, for the second time, i think when $300 comes out of your pocket just for something to run your pc i think you would know its legit, when linux is free and i can run 90% of my shit on it now im about to say fuck windows, then i have to deal with shit on my server all day with people being retarded, then people from other servers i go to starting damn drama , then i see you perm ban another player for a really stupid reason that was just uncalled for in my option please tell me if im wrong to not be pissed, i feel you needed 5 mins out , sorry for possibly making the wrong choice myself

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:and yes i am mad , im highly pissed off my computer got slammed with a hellish virus because i had my anti virus disabled and had to reinstall windows , since microsoft sucks also had to fight with the retards about my damn os being legit and got that taken care of again, for the second time, i think when $300 comes out of your pocket just for something to run your pc i think you would know its legit, when linux is free and i can run 90% of my shit on it now im about to say fuck windows, then i have to deal with shit on my server all day with people being retarded, then people from other servers i go to starting damn drama , then i see you perm ban another player for a really stupid reason that was just uncalled for in my option please tell me if im wrong to not be pissed, i feel you needed 5 mins out , sorry for possibly making the wrong choice myself

Aha, i understand.

But, this won't happend again.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:09 am

[GR]JoKeR wrote:and yes i am mad , im highly pissed off my computer got slammed with a hellish virus because i had my anti virus disabled and had to reinstall windows , since microsoft sucks also had to fight with the retards about my damn os being legit and got that taken care of again, for the second time, i think when $300 comes out of your pocket just for something to run your pc i think you would know its legit, when linux is free and i can run 90% of my shit on it now im about to say fuck windows, then i have to deal with shit on my server all day with people being retarded, then people from other servers i go to starting damn drama , then i see you perm ban another player for a really stupid reason that was just uncalled for in my option please tell me if im wrong to not be pissed, i feel you needed 5 mins out , sorry for possibly making the wrong choice myself
If you disable your anti virus its not Jack's fault. So no need to be mad at him.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico