ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
cody99999222

ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx

Post by cody99999222 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

my steam id is STEAM_0:1:21905410 please please please unban me i love this server i got baned from nukeing and im sorry i know what i did was wrong but i only did it cause some dude put in a cheat to mass with everyones stuff and i swear if you unban me i will never nuke the server again please i love it so much i have really no freiends to play with in my neiborhood so im stuck at home please its all i have to do sometimes i love it to much to let it go im begging you to please please please unban me please pllease i dont want to not play it cause its my favorite server and there is no other HL2 building server close as good as is! please man just please i really really love this server if you unban me i swear i will never nuke again unless admin sayes i just dont wana let go cause its my favorite and i love it if you unban it (which i really whant you to please please please) then please contact me a bulldozersisco@yahoo.com if you want please please please!!!!!!!!!

cody99999222

Re: ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx

Post by cody99999222 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm

ps also rusty baned me and again i am verry sorry :( :( :( :( :( and i got banned from your server today for nukeing i now see people dont like that and i beg of you because this is my favorite server to please unbann me i love this server and i swear i will never ever ever nuke on this server again the olny reason why i did is cause i was trying to make a video and someone was using a hack to always move the airboats and i was trying to make a plane i swear to my life that if you unbann me i will never nuke your server again unless admin says please please please i love this server so much it makes me sad and i feel bad and stupid for the hole thing just please please please unban me ps my online name account dude is ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx
O PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME I LOVE THIS SERVER FROM ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: ҳҲҳ ĦΣADBANGER ҳҲx

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Your unbanned, no more nukes or next time it will be permanent.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10