Admin Application (Sgt. Pepper)

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Sgt. Pepper
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Admin Application (Sgt. Pepper)

Post by Sgt. Pepper » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 pm

In-game Name: [VC][MycA][GR]Sgt. Pepper.
Steam Display Name: Sgt. Pepper
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17116231
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you been admin on other servers: Yes.
Why you should be admin: I think that I should be admin because I've had experience being admin on multipule other servers. Also because this is like the only server I ever come to so i've gotten to learn the rules and learned the right times to ban and kick people and other things like that. But I also understand that being admin isn't just about kicking and banning people. It's about keeping everything in order and making sure people follow the rules.
Additional Comments (optional): Well, I play on the server a lot, and I love it, and I love to build. Really hope to become an admin to help out with the server! :D

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Admin Application (Sgt. Pepper)

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Sgt. Pepper wrote:being admin isn't just about kicking and banning people. It's about keeping everything in order and making sure people follow the rules.
Well said. Thats exactly what i want all admins to act like!

Alright well you do play on the server a lot, and you don't spam or annoy people. Your applications is all correct and complete, so i will make you admin. Have fun and for any questions about cmds just ask me.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10