Where you at?

KingCold
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Where you at?

Post by KingCold » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:52 pm

Sup dudes,

Haven't been on for years, thought i'd join for a nostalgic trip.
Noticed that the Cheat servers has 0 players on them, became sad.
Where is everyone at? Is the scripting scene all abandoned?

I saw that the Area51 server was still running but neither Sapphire nor Vector's servers are up anymore.
Miss you guys and all of the scripting scene so badly!
Let me know if anyone is still active, i'll definitely join you when you're feeling like creating some scripts.

Peace lads!

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Where you at?

Post by ant_8490 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:07 pm

There are not too many players left on HL2DM in general, but I do keep the servers running just for "nostalgic trips". We do have Deathrun reunions ever now and then, but even those are getting less populated as time goes on. I doubt few, if any, people still create scripts, but I will from time to time jump on check out my old stuff which I'm assuming others do also.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

KingCold
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Where you at?

Post by KingCold » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:31 am

ant_8490 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:07 pm There are not too many players left on HL2DM in general, but I do keep the servers running just for "nostalgic trips". We do have Deathrun reunions ever now and then, but even those are getting less populated as time goes on. I doubt few, if any, people still create scripts, but I will from time to time jump on check out my old stuff which I'm assuming others do also.
I see, a true bummer that it got abandoned.
Greatly appreciated that you keep the servers up and running, made some new creations that really started the nostalgia going crazy. Hope to get a reunion going one day but i suppose i won't have my hopes up!
Take care bud!