Ukraine

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Ukraine

Post by commander fury » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 pm

What's your opinion on that crisis ?
I'm going to put mine in a few points, and then express my ideas about how it can be solved.

1)Crimean people may be 90% russians and want to go in russia, but that doesn't give Putin the right to invade the country and to violate its sovereignty.If he doesn't want to bring his troops home, then the UN nations should all send their forces there to show him we're serious - Yes that's warmongering BUT all Putin wants is money, so he won't make things escalate.

2)This issue should be solved by :
-An UN organized vote in Crimea and eastern regions of Ukraine in order to know wheter they want to be independent, russian or ukrainian.
-A financial help for the most damaged part of the countries.
-A military help in order to help the new government in Kiev maintain its full sovereignty over its country.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Ukraine

Post by Demon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 pm

If they want war, fine. But don't use nuclear weapons...

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

It's their fault.

They want to fight alone, ok, but don't ask us anything then.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I hate Russia so fucking much...
I hope someone assasinates Putin so this shit will stop... srsly taking that Island so Russia can become a super country again.. what a fucking retard.
Last edited by FalZen on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 am

Demon wrote:If they want war, fine. But don't use nuclear weapons...
I am gonna agree with Demon on this. There's really no need for nuclear weapons. The world is fucked up enough already so it would only fuck it up more if nuclear weapons were used. War isn't always the answer but if it can solve an issues then just go for it. In all honesty war is what makes the world so fucked up. It causes death, debts, and many other things. But sometimes deaths are needed to open the eyes of many people who don't see what they are doing is wrong. But assassination of one person won't fix anything Sir. Daddy. I am sure that he isn't the only one who was behind that. Take out a whole government and replace it with a better one would seem like a good idea but it's not. If the government gets replaced with a new one, the new one would just do the same exact thing the old one was doing. In all honesty, if we get rid of tyrants and the assholes who ruin the government, it would save time and money. Hell let a female run the government. You won't have wars, you'll have countries just not talking to each other. And that would just be so much better and more efficient.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 am

I hope this crap will settle down, pls no warerino, Putins oil will cost a lot more.
If the war got to be fought, let's end what Hitler failed.

btw +1 demon
Last edited by Snoap on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 am

Which one of you called for the anticommunist representative, we must send our most powerful DMer over there!

Have fun demon!!

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 am

EasSidezz wrote:Which one of you called for the anticommunist representative, we must send our most powerful DMer over there!

Have fun demon!!
I vote sceebo or evolution.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:38 am

Sir. Daddy wrote:I hate Russia so fucking much...
I hope someone assasinates Putin so this shit will stop... srsly taking that Island so Russia can become a super country again.. what a fucking retard.
Agreed , Putin is a retard .

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 am

http://9gag.com/gag/amXVpNo

Just putting it out there.

Personally, I don't have a problem with what Russia is doing at the moment.
Shit happens

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:37 pm

No war at all is needed.Putin behaves like a tsar, and a bully to weaker nations, Russia is the wrong part in here.Diplomacy can still solve this thing.Just give it its chance.Obama's plan seems fit to me :
-Russia moves out of Crimea
-Both countries stop doing military exercises.
-UN observers are sent to Crimea in order to preserve peace, but also to monitor a vote.

If that doesn't work, then let's keep moving our troops there, maybe stop buying Russian oil ? At least for the US, who can survive on their own supplies for a few months.War isn'tthe answer, I agree with you on that, Nova, and of course not, nuclear weapons won't be used.Noone is dumb enough to launch them, that's cold war threats, it's old-fashioned, not working anymore.

Let's move there, pressure him more, threaten him, and get China to show up with us...If he sees that his money is threatened and that he's got noone to support him...He'll back off.

As for Crimea : The historical, cultural excuse is invalid.South Africa is composed of many different ethnies, and they can still live together.Prussia was to Germany before, and now it's Poland's.People can live together beyond their cultural boundaries, so that's an invalid excuse.Now what about the Ukrainian Crimeans ? Why don't we listen to the minority ? What demonstrates us that they won't be persecuted thereafter ?

Russia is the wrong party here - And whatever it takes, from diplomacy to XXIst century cold war, we have to stop him, because if he can attack Ukraine without repercussions, what will stop him to bully other, smaller countries such as the baltic ones for exemple ? Hitler wasn't stopped in Czecoslovakia in 1938.Let's stop Putin in Crimea right now, or God knows what could happen thereafter...

@Daddy : An assassination will only cause a political turmoil and maybe worse things.Let's just remove Putin from his presidential duties and judge him for his crimes.

@Nova : A) Then we'll put another government, with the UN's help, in order to modernize Russia and grants all Russia citizens freedom.There's always a peaceful solution, and I believe Russia can find it.B) No, women or not, greed and money will still be the same.I'm sure that women would do no better than the actual presidents we've got in the world nowadays.

@Awesomedude : Look at how clean,neat are these photos.It's propaganda.They only show the good side of that invasion, but trust me, there's a much, much darker side too...

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 am

awesomedude wrote:
Personally, I don't have a problem with what Russia is doing at the moment.
Ty
commander fury wrote:
@Awesomedude : Look at how clean,neat are these photos.It's propaganda.They only show the good side of that invasion, but trust me, there's a much, much darker side too...
Woa. dat darkside br0

Btw, there were plenty of other dictators that didn't cause a worldwide threat. So Hitler isn't a reason. http://friendlydictators.blogspot.co.uk/

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/03/world/eur ... ?hpt=wo_c1

Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I tend to get bored in class and just randomly search for stuff related to politics.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.