Manlord

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Anonymous

Re: Manlord

Post by Anonymous » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 pm

And the honest to truth only edits to the chat that Demon sent earlier is that he blocked my fps that I told him, which I'm appreciative about that.. :P we talk about stupid shit lol

NatAttack
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by NatAttack » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 pm

I have to agree with Manlord, while I have seen Manlord be an idiot at some times, he is a mature and good admin, and all of you have to realize its all in good fun. Honestly people its the internet. Unless someone abuses their powers or threaten someones life they should not be bothered with it. Also, white people don't care about racism, so stop being butt hurt.
HEY GUESS WHAT!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 am

He does abuse lol, the random ass votes? Oh, and the fact that he doesn't even slay players when they are afk or shit, he doesn't do his job. And some white people take offense to racist shit ;o that was like saying, I'm black and I don't take offense to this, therefore all black people don't take offense to this.

NatAttack
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by NatAttack » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:49 am

He does abuse lol, the random ass votes? Oh, and the fact that he doesn't even slay players when they are afk or shit, he doesn't do his job.
Can you really say a vote is reason to take away a someones administrative capabilities because that is just BS in and of itself. And I always see him timebomb players if they are afk or delaying etc etc.
And some white people take offense to racist shit ;o that was like saying, I'm black and I don't take offense to this, therefore all black people don't take offense to this.
The difference is black people are allowed to take offense if they want, white people are not. And thats like saying: I am black, I called you a nigga because you are also black but you are not offended. So why should Demon be upset? Manlord is white, as is Demon, therefore there is no basis for the argument you just made, because while they are from different parts of the world they are both white. I'm from England but honestly I don't give a flying fuck, so as crude as this sounds he should just stop being butt hurt and get over it.
HEY GUESS WHAT!

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 am

He posted in the past that Travis called him a "fucking nigger", while the world kept on spinning.

It's the internet, if the admin is excessively calling you shit over and over, then there would be a problem visible to me. This topic? No. Just Manlord having his moment, which could be annoying, but it doesn't affect anyone gameplay wise (unless if Manlord calls you a faggot and you veer right because you couldn't handle being fucking insulted).
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 am

We really can't consider if it was worth reporting or not without proofs.
I would say you guys(Demon,Lego,Nova and Manlord) should just ignore each other.
I agree with NAT.

Why didn't you mute him at the beginning?
You know he is always annoying to you guys.
I know Manlord for long time but he is a happy person unless someone says something offensive to him.
I don't know about the server right now but I still hear players say he has been an awesome admin and entertaining them a lot. I think that's important.
I think there's a good reason for him keeping an admin position for long time.
I would say,get used to it.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:35 am

I'm going to tell you why this topic isn't even considered:
Spoiler
Show
Aya wrote:We really can't consider if it was worth reporting or not without proofs.
I would say you guys(Demon,Lego,Nova and Manlord) should just ignore each other.
I agree with NAT.

Why didn't you mute him at the beginning?
You know he is always annoying to you guys.
I know Manlord for long time but he is a happy person unless someone says something offensive to him.
I don't know about it the server right now but I still hear players say he has been an awesome admin and entertaining them a lot. I think that's important.
I think there's a good reason for him keeping an admin position for long time.
I would say,get used to it.
2. Manlord hasn't abused his commands over Demon, but only words flew by.

3. As stated, this is the Internet, you are expected to be threatened, trolled and so on...

4. Even if you don't like Manlord (like me, who used to be mean with him (bad of me)), just ignore him and use the mute function, it's here for a reason.

5. The random ass votes you say? I don't know about since I didn't bother launching the game once in a period of 60 days, but I don't think he is making that much ass votes anymore like he used to do when he first started his admin position.

6. This topic doesn't make any sense at all, because of a few words, you make a huge drama. Is this worth a report?

7. This section of the forums is for admins abusing their commands. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, did Manlord unfairly use a command(s) towards you guys?

8. Done

9. Lock maybe?
Last edited by Peter Brev on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:01 am

Like Aya said, I'm trying to ignore them by not posting anything on this topic. For the good of everyone I will tell everyone what happened. I join say hey, like usual. Demon says to me Moolord the cow humper or something of that nature.(originally I thought he was joking, but I guess I was wrong...) Then he called me "Nigga" (Still I think he's joking) Then someone says I lack common seance, Demon agrees. So jokingly I pretended to have an English accent, and Demon is offended. Listen If I offended you I'm sorry. (Personally I think you got bored and wanted to cause drama)
I don't want drama It's a game for crying out loud, but Aya I can't mute him in-game because I don't know what he's doing. (i.e. spamming) My advice to everyone I'f you don't want jokes to come back to you don't start making jokes yourself.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 am

Ok, I just read all of it. Let Ant just delete the topic. No fuks where given any more.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:59 am

I typically do mute Manlord but sometimes I'll randomly unmute him and he will be talking about someone in a bad way then I'll just mute him again.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 pm

He said this, she said that, all that bullshit.

With such a report with no proof, it did escalate to 3 pages.

Lol'd
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:52 pm

DiehardLego wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Out of place.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:22 pm

This thread is useless so, nothing is out of place.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 pm

DiehardLego wrote:This thread is useless so, nothing is out of place.
You are.