Senkaku/Diaoyutai islands

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Senkaku/Diaoyutai islands

Post by commander fury » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

To which country do they belong to ? Argue and say here.

Personally, I'd say Taiwan, because it's just closer.
Plus, Taiwan is a democracy, and they don't send people to prison for nothing, unlike China, which has its ass between two chairs, as it's neither communism or capitalism there, but corruption.They are in japanese territory but pretty far from it.Japan surely have other places it its large territory to find these resources, meanwhile the Taiwanese people is stuck in their tiny island.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Re: Senkaku/Diaoyutai islands

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Wait.... What?
*proccesing topic*

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Wait.... What?
*proccesing topic*
Stop with this retarded prick gifs.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Demon wrote:
*proccesing topic*
I've never agreed with Demon the way I do it now.

Now we're here to talk about the Senkaku/Diaoyutai Islands so speak if you got something to say about it.
Last edited by commander fury on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 am

Demon wrote:
*proccesing topic*
Well... that's quite fucking rude

Then again, what are we to expect from Demon.
Any way, I thought they're cute :|

To answer furry. Japan

They own it already, the only time they lost it is under U.S. Control, which it was returned

To put in baby terms "MINE FIRST! :D "
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:58 am

deadalive200 wrote:
Demon wrote:
*proccesing topic*
Well... that's quite fucking rude

Then again, what are we to expect from Demon.
Any way, I thought they're cute :|

To answer furry. Japan

They own it already, the only time they lost it is under U.S. Control, which it was returned

To put in baby terms "MINE FIRST! :D "
Pretty much explains why both of them, were hated by a big part of the community.

Just deal with the gifs.
hueueuehuehue!
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 am

I'm just saying if you have nothing productive to say about the topic you enter, do not post at all.

I think the islands belong to Japan because it doesn't matter how close the islands.
I mean Australia was a British colony, but by your logic you're saying that they should be owned by China? because they are closer.
That's in my opinion though.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Demon wrote:I'm just saying if you have nothing productive to say about the topic you enter, do not post at all.

I think the islands belong to Japan because it doesn't matter how close the islands.
I mean Australia was a British colony, but by your logic you're saying that they should be owned by China? because they are closer.
That's in my opinion though.
Thank you for this sentence.

And thanks to you guys for your opinions.Yes, when we think about it, my logic was pretty dumb.
If Taiwan doesn't want to let it fall, well, I guess they could make a deal with Japan ? Plus, these islands are pratically deserted.But I think we can all agree on this, China has nothing to do there.

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm

I disagree on your opinion of China, and I think you're strongly underestimating the power they have. If you ask a chinese person, he/she would most likely say that Taiwan is part of China. The Chinese government more or less considers Taiwan as under their control (almost the same thing as with Hong Kong). Japan knows this, and that has an impact on how they negotiate with Taiwan. Try to reconsider this whole case, but forget about ROC vs PRC this time. Does that change your opinion?

Personally I think Japan should get the islands, but that's mostly based on the fact that I kinda dislike Taiwan lol.
Shit happens

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Personally I don't see why this even matters. Half of us don't even live near those islands so it's pointless for our opinions. Honestly the islands should just go to whoever they want to go to.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 am

SuperNovaX wrote:Personally I don't see why this even matters. Half of us don't even live near those islands so it's pointless for our opinions. Honestly the islands should just go to whoever they want to go to.
Forums are a place for discussion about the topic, if you don't care don't post and have a nice day.
We want to discuss these topics to gain some knowledge and at least hear other people's opinions so we work on our communicative skills.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Demon wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:Personally I don't see why this even matters. Half of us don't even live near those islands so it's pointless for our opinions. Honestly the islands should just go to whoever they want to go to.
Forums are a place for discussion about the topic, if you don't care don't post and have a nice day.
We want to discuss these topics to gain some knowledge and at least hear other people's opinions so we work on our communicative skills.
Ah, thanks again for explaining that.
awesomedude wrote:I disagree on your opinion of China, and I think you're strongly underestimating the power they have. If you ask a chinese person, he/she would most likely say that Taiwan is part of China. The Chinese government more or less considers Taiwan as under their control (almost the same thing as with Hong Kong). Japan knows this, and that has an impact on how they negotiate with Taiwan. Try to reconsider this whole case, but forget about ROC vs PRC this time. Does that change your opinion?

Personally I think Japan should get the islands, but that's mostly based on the fact that I kinda dislike Taiwan lol.
Hmmm, not really.But as Demon said, Japan already own the islands.Plus, if we compare China/Taiwan to Japan, I can say that Japan is a bit better on the "Human rights" board.So that's it.Leave Japan alone, China.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:20 am

commander fury wrote:
Demon wrote:
Ah, thanks again for explaining that.
awesomedude wrote:I disagree on your opinion of China, and I think you're strongly underestimating the power they have. If you ask a chinese person, he/she would most likely say that Taiwan is part of China. The Chinese government more or less considers Taiwan as under their control (almost the same thing as with Hong Kong). Japan knows this, and that has an impact on how they negotiate with Taiwan. Try to reconsider this whole case, but forget about ROC vs PRC this time. Does that change your opinion?

Hmmm, not really.But as Demon said, Japan already own the islands.Plus, if we compare China/Taiwan to Japan, I can say that Japan is a bit better on the "Human rights" board.So that's it.Leave Japan alone, China.
What do you mean "Demon"

I said it first you bastard :|
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."