Halloween

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: Halloween

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Going off topic here for a second but the other night Coldplay was playing on a music station I listen to and I was like "Hey! Ana likes this band." Sorry for going off topic but I had to tell her that and was too lazy to pm her. Don't remember the song Ana so please don't ask which one it was.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:56 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Going off topic here for a second but the other night Coldplay was playing on a music station I listen to and I was like "Hey! Ana likes this band." Sorry for going off topic but I had to tell her that and was too lazy to pm her. Don't remember the song Ana so please don't ask which one it was.
I was just about to ask you... Then I read the rest of the post. :(
Sad things are sad. Anyways... On topic... Actually I got nothing, sorry.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:57 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Going off topic here for a second but the other night Coldplay was playing on a music station I listen to and I was like "Hey! Ana likes this band." Sorry for going off topic but I had to tell her that and was too lazy to pm her. Don't remember the song Ana so please don't ask which one it was.
Were lazy to pm her and posted here, ok let's verify some stuff.

Posting reply here = open browser + clicking on area 51 + click on random topic + click topic + click page 2 + click reply + text + press submit = 7 clicks

PM her = open browser + clicking on area 51 + click on Ana's profile + click pm + type pm + press submit = 6 clicks

Lazy?

Usure?

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
Were lazy to pm her and posted here, ok let's verify some stuff.

Posting reply here = open browser + clicking on area 51 + click on random topic + click topic + click page 2 + click reply + text + press submit = 7 clicks

PM her = open browser + clicking on area 51 + click on Ana's profile + click pm + type pm + press submit = 6 clicks

Lazy?

Usure?
I'm so proud of you.

Lel ,

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Peter, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
EDIT:I didn't click, I tapped since I am using my phone so there was probably more taps then if I clicked.
Last edited by SuperNovaX on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

I own no right to image. Image Can I be Brock?
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:04 pm

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:I own no right to image.
Spoiler
Show
Can I be Brock?
You can be who ever you wish to be.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm

I didn't do anything on halloween but I did go in costume to my cousins wedding reception on Saturday :D

I was a vampire and apparently had one of the best costumes there. (vampire because that was what was in the costume store that day :p)
Twas lots of dancing and fun :p. Not very traditional but who cares, it was cool :p.
Mew I'm a bunny!

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:I didn't do anything on halloween but I did go in costume to my cousins wedding reception on Saturday :D

I was a vampire and apparently had one of the best costumes there. (vampire because that was what was in the costume store that day :p)
Twas lots of dancing and fun :p. Not very traditional but who cares, it was cool :p.
Oh god...... Looks like we have a vampire among us :p

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Oh god...... Looks like we have a vampire among us :p
:p. My sister put on makeup and everything :p, I have a picture of it on my phone :p

Twas a very fun night even though I didn't know most of the people there, Did meet and old friend tho :D
Mew I'm a bunny!

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 am

Halloween is my Sister's birthday, so I went over to her house and had a party...

That, and we put a T.V. Out the window that showed scary stuff, really cool actually, looked like a murder scene inside the house :twisted:
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:Oh god...... Looks like we have a vampire among us :p
:p. My sister put on makeup and everything :p, I have a picture of it on my phone :p

Twas a very fun night even though I didn't know most of the people there, Did meet and old friend tho :D
Hah, good for you bro.
But let's sail the ship that arouse my curiosity.How old is your sister.
deadalive200 wrote:Halloween is my Sister's birthday, so I went over to her house and had a party...

That, and we put a T.V. Out the window that showed scary stuff, really cool actually, looked like a murder scene inside the house :twisted:
Shit, so Halloween happens in russia too ? I'd guess you dressed as a...deadalive ? Lenin ? Hahah, no just forget.