@Ant

Aya
Former Server Admin

@Ant

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:41 am

I saw this section and I need you to do me a favor.
http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... =17&t=6540
We understand you're busy and we have more time to care for the server,we can see that.
We're not expecting you to reply on EVERYTHING or take all ideas.
But we do expect you to reply on Report a player/admin section.
ricky's report by God was made on 10th of August and I ended up pban him yesterday because you never replied.
Dendrow's report by Snoapy is still waiting for an asnwer since 22nd of August.
That's what Shroomba was aiming for and we were talking about that for quite some time not just between shroomba and I.
Can you do that for us, please?
Aya :3

Xseba360
Server Admin

Re: @Ant

Post by Xseba360 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:58 am

Since you are an admin, you can ban/pban, why not take care of shit yourself, and reply something in thread like 'taken care of' or 'banned'. Scared of banning people? Thats your fucking job. too bad sapph ban list isn't around there anymore, you should totally see it...

lel look what i found
http://web.archive.org/web/201003301346 ... .com/bans/

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 am

lol the ban reason.

360 (TKS){M}[GR]B7»ßλ«Ikillyou ID GottZ 11:10:14 17.Jul.09 - - - perm for banning GottZ for a stupid reason (dont mess with meh kid.)

meh

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 am

I just made pban yesterday.
But our pban is a bs cmd since it resets every time the server crashes.
It's useless so we do need Ant's help.
And I didn't post this for myself,I did this for my friends who are not admins who is waiting for his reply for long time.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:03 am

At the time of most of those posts, I did not think that a pban was necessary. I banned Ricky yesterday because u had to ban him again, so that pushed it over the limit.

I still do not think dendrow should be banned and others have also said that he has changed since the topic was created.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 am

You could just say 'it's not necessary' instead of ignoring.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 am

ant_8490 wrote:At the time of most of those posts, I did not think that a pban was necessary. I banned Ricky yesterday because u had to ban him again, so that pushed it over the limit.

I still do not think dendrow should be banned and others have also said that he has changed since the topic was created.
Who claims that he has changed, I do not believe it?
I've known him for the longest time, since CC(EU). His recent behavior towards new players, isn't acceptable imo.
Well, you are the boss, so he'll stay and ruin the atmosphere.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:14 am

Apparently people likes to make up stories.

I believe that Snoap says the truth there.

From the most times I played with him on a dm server, he rages and flames people and rq on his own 1v1.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:30 am

I've seen a change in Dendrow. Well he's changed how he acts towards me and what he says, I have no idea on why the sudden change about that,but he's changed a bit in my honest opinion.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 am

In that case,let me know when he behaves bad and I come help you Snoapy ;-)

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:37 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:I've seen a change in Dendrow. Well he's changed how he acts towards me and what he says, I have no idea on why the sudden change about that,but he's changed a bit in my honest opinion.
i think hes bypolar one day he wants to be my best freidn donate for me help me eta eta then next day wants to war and destoy me and then back to being friend again.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Nightmare-Rex wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:I've seen a change in Dendrow. Well he's changed how he acts towards me and what he says, I have no idea on why the sudden change about that,but he's changed a bit in my honest opinion.
i think hes bypolar one day he wants to be my best freidn donate for me help me eta eta then next day wants to war and destoy me and then back to being friend again.
Yea he could be bipolar. I've seen him nice one day and a dick another now. Not sure about him anymore. I don't know if we should trust Dendrow.... Maybe watch him for awhile. And damn it Rex,spell things correctly please.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
Nightmare-Rex wrote:
Yea he could be bipolar. I've seen him nice one day and a dick another now. Not sure about him anymore. I don't know if we should trust Dendrow.... Maybe watch him for awhile. And damn it Rex,spell things correctly please.
It's no use asking him, he'll never learn.

He's lazy.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

True that.