Manlord

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

Manlord

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Wait, what?

Warned for mic spamming?

Playing "Why don't you go outside, play hide and go fuck yourself" is clearly spamming my mic?

You hold your fking key 24/7 and you're telling me I'm spamming?

What was your education?

Oh let me guess, a penis in your ass and well done, you made yourself admin.

gratz, no srsly, Ant where the heck are you leading the server with these type of admins?

Already Manlord abusing for no apparent reason and Semi God TA?

Nope, I say nope.

You claim being popular as an admin?

I got 6 friends there that said you and Rabbit harassed me and insulted me for no apparent reason.

You think you're going to learn me something?

Sure you did, you learnt that you were just a rage kid that can't make his job correctly?

Oh, that's not true?

Alright, how comes you said in my Steam chat that I was a retard having reported both diehard and Rabbit?

You control nothing over them but Ant do.

Apparently Ant decided to ignore my report between them, and all you're trying to do is steal their owner place in a manner of speaking.

You must be living next to a clock that tilts every minutes omg.

Why didn't your parents give you the correct education?

Seriously, consider this report Ant, he's getting out of control.

Manlord in mic: Oh hey, I'm moonlord and I hate Goomba.

I don't care if you hate me, but at least have some respect toward me.

You warn me for admin disrespect too?

Oh dude, don't you know that rule has been gone now?

You're late.

Another typical abuse:

People speak Korean, what you do is: How fast can you type?

Perfect admin here.

Being an admin doesn't give you more rights than others or other players (except owners who can abuse).

I got 6 to 12 witnesses that can agree with the entire report here.

Ant, you definitively want to consider that report, or you might lose more players.

The game is just close to death even though there's still few players playing.

So to clear things up and make you things more simple

Manlord, you do not take actions when there need to, you troll me with Rabbit and you decide to make stupid votes for stupid commands like drugs or like "Is Manlord a good admin?"

You told me to be serious in Steam, I was and it ended up you flaming me and you told me to fuck off.

I removed you.

Grow up.

I'm trying to ignore you, but you use your mic 24/7 and the god damn mute options is not working with me for some reason.

This report seems a hardcore report, but please consider it, get rid of that useless admin that abuse for no apparent reason.

You're supposed to do your job, not just dance around and ask people to spam the chat: http://www.mediafire.com/?8p38fv725mhxuv5

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Manlord

Post by God-Of-War » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Well Manlord is my friend but he does use his mic alot. He did warn people about mic spam but he uses his mic randomly too. Manlord also acts a bit as if he is better than alot of players. Many times he does random things like who can type things faster. Some people think its fun but most don't. So... I don't know whats going to happen. :cry:
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Well I'm agree with goomba and with gow 2
Manlord is acting imature and he still rage sometimes ,
and also most of times he's talking random , srsly no ones give a fuck bout he says -.-

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Perfect admin here.
Better than instantly using admin commands on them (probably what you would have done). At least this requires them to answer in English.
Yeah, I'm sure this is going to help out your report a lot. It's always good to stay objective and mature while writing a report.
What was your education?

This is pretty much the same as saying: "Ignore this report, I'm just an angry faggot". No really, you can't expect people to take you seriously when you write shit like this.
Spoiler
Show
Conclusion: You're both retarded.
Shit happens

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I don't care about your words.

This hardcore report is to make someone notice something is going wrong.

You Noob
Former Server Admin

Post by You Noob » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I agree with Goomba.

You also sayed that you some time's switch the map wen there is low ppl to a map there is smaller, there is a reson to they diden't rtv! they were happy and then you change and all leave ...

You also talk 24/7 e.g who is the tallets and biggest Manlord..
You really need to consider what you are saying and play Like a normal player. I'm not saying that you are bad. But you have to fix some small foults...
Last edited by You Noob on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's plzz reed the rule's Image

New map project: Deathrun_project_breaking_free / Deathrun_PBF 62% -a lot off (derps) -Frozen
Map plans: mini-game's

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Goomba is 100% right, knowing MrsPakyPakMoolordTheCowHumper from the past I would expect him to do shit like this...

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Manlord has been handling his admin job well than I actually expected.(Sorry but I wasn't sure if you will do so well to be honest.)
Except,when you talk shit about one person who is consistently "harassing" you (having bad relationship with) on mic.
So as Rabbit,he does that too.
You keep say 'blah blah hates me' or 'why do you hate me' and that's what you guys have to stop.
It's really embarrassing to show your "personal problems" in front of all people who won't give a shit about your internet relationship problems.
But other than that,Manlord has been asking me a lot of questions like how many votes he can do(I said none is better than any) or how many suicide round he should have on helix(I said 1 or could be 2).
Yes,he might have focused "too much" on "fun part" of admin but I think that's what you are missing,Goomba.
On the other hand,you're way too serious.
I was serious too but I stopped because I noticed that owners don't want it and they're not "serious" in the way you are.
What I want Ant to do is to stop ignoring important msg.
BUG's comment doesn't count because he only played today and he just doesn't like Manlord.
awesome doesn't play anymore recently but he is just saying his opinion and he has right to say as long as he doesn't say 'Manlord is acting like this.'
You all are my good friends for long time but this is my opinion.
Aya :3

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Wait, what?

Warned for mic spamming?

Playing "Why don't you go outside, play hide and go fuck yourself" is clearly spamming my mic?

You hold your fking key 24/7 and you're telling me I'm spamming?

What was your education?

gratz, no srsly, Ant where the heck are you leading the server with these type of admins?

Already Manlord abusing for no apparent reason and Semi God TA?

Nope, I say nope.

You claim being popular as an admin?

I got 6 friends there that said you and Rabbit harassed me and insulted me for no apparent reason.

You think you're going to learn me something?

Sure you did, you learnt that you were just a rage kid that can't make his job correctly?

Oh, that's not true?

Alright, how comes you said in my Steam chat that I was a retard having reported both diehard and Rabbit?

You control nothing over them but Ant do.

Apparently Ant decided to ignore my report between them, and all you're trying to do is steal their owner place in a manner of speaking.

You must be living next to a clock that tilts every minutes omg.

Seriously, consider this report Ant, he's getting out of control.

Manlord in mic: Oh hey, I'm moonlord and I hate Goomba.

I don't care if you hate me, but at least have some respect toward me.

You warn me for admin disrespect too?

Oh dude, don't you know that rule has been gone now?

You're late.

Another typical abuse:

Perfect admin here.

Being an admin doesn't give you more rights than others or other players (except owners who can abuse).

I got 6 to 12 witnesses that can agree with the entire report here.

Ant, you definitively want to consider that report, or you might lose more players.

The game is just close to death even though there's still few players playing.

So to clear things up and make you things more simple

Manlord, you do not take actions when there need to, you troll me with Rabbit and you decide to make stupid votes for stupid commands like drugs or like "Is Manlord a good admin?"

You told me to be serious in Steam, I was and it ended up you flaming me and you told me to fuck off.

I removed you.

Grow up.

I'm trying to ignore you, but you use your mic 24/7 and the god damn mute options is not working with me for some reason.

This report seems a hardcore report, but please consider it, get rid of that useless admin that abuse for no apparent reason.

You're supposed to do your job, not just dance around and ask people to spam the chat: http://www.mediafire.com/?8p38fv725mhxuv5

I warned you because you were holding your mic down and not saying anything repeatedly.....

That vote was done weeks ago and Aya told me not to do so many votes so I stoped...

As far as "wittiness" all of them were your friends...so you might need some proof...

I told you to Fuck off because you would't leave me alone with "Abuse"

Manlord in mic: Oh hey, I'm moonlord and I hate Goomba. When did I say that?

I did not warn you for disrespect I warned you for mic spam....

I do ask silly random questions sometime, I like to interact with the players make them fell welcome and I do admit I didn't know It has to be 100% to switch the map so I was told and that won't happen again..
Last edited by [GR]Manlord TD on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

You Noob
Former Server Admin

Post by You Noob » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I Think he should have a 2 change he's kind off new as Admin. He haven't the same experience as other Admins...
I Will let you guy's end This report i'm going neutral

-add I Also seeing that some off the experience don't do so mutch about players there os Breaking some off the rules it's always the same Admins there is doing there job wen need.

-note some time's it look Like we are watching eatch other to good and don't look at hour own foults! If you ask me we need too help eatch other as a team wen some one make a misstake we help him and say what is bether to do next time!
Last edited by You Noob on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's plzz reed the rule's Image

New map project: Deathrun_project_breaking_free / Deathrun_PBF 62% -a lot off (derps) -Frozen
Map plans: mini-game's

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Sure. The demos I got are good proofs.

I got 3 demos, one in the main post.

You might want to increase your receive volume then, sounds were played (not music).

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Peter I really don't care how many times you report me, My main concern is helping players and making people happy, with or without admin.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 pm

If you join the server just to find any negative things people would do,you will find them.
No one is perfect.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:49 am

[GR]Manlord TD wrote:Peter I really don't care how many times you report me, My main concern is helping players and making people happy, with or without admin.
This report was created to change your personality
And i didnt played 1 day with you as aya said
I played with you like 1 month ago, more times
Saw you raging .
The point was ,u changed just a bit , still the same anoying kid.

Done.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 am

He wasn't an admin 1 month ago and you should stop holding grudges.
He might have overreacted (I've seen that before) but you guys are equally bad for provoking him.
Because Manlord actually never be upset without having any reasons.

I keep advising him as his team mate instead of looking for his mistakes.