About showrules,warn and slay cmds

Aya
Former Server Admin

About showrules,warn and slay cmds

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am

Hai ;3 I have few suggestions.

-Showrules-
Can you make showrules page a little more noticeable?
I use that cmd often but it seems like they just close it like it accidentally opened or something since it's exactly the same as when they enter.
I think it needs some work like put "Admins are asking you to read rules" on top in bright big letters or something like that.

-Slay/Warn-
Is there anyway that you can show reasons of why you get slayed/warned like when you get kicked or banned? (like /slay Aya "Broke/stole boxes")
It seems like players are either don't take it as we're talking at them or ignoring chat/mic.
They keep ask about reasons after finally it happened and admins have to tell them in several ways till they finally understand why and it's pretty annoying.
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Re: About showrules,warn and slay cmds

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 am

Agreed with 1.

For 2, they get slayed, they rage and ask you why, you respond them with a solid reason then you ignore that guy.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 am

For 1, instead of making them open the rules do what you did with warning, take a photo or something/print screen it and make it pop up so there is no "ok" button to close it down, make it pop up in front of them for around 10 seconds and then it should disappear.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 am

It would only work for spray most of the time.

Nightmare-Rex
Server Admin

Post by Nightmare-Rex » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 pm

maby make itr so it dose a simmer thign as /warn//troll and make it say somrthging liek aya sied and then like maby it say read the rules and follow, doign so will prevent punishment like kick ban and slays. also maby make a more serius /warn other than an alternate /troll with diff pic (lots ppl say "thats a funny screen do it again" *breaks rules in hopes to see it again*)

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 am

Nightmare-Rex wrote:maby make itr so it dose a simmer thign as /warn//troll and make it say somrthging liek aya sied and then like maby it say read the rules and follow, doign so will prevent punishment like kick ban and slays. also maby make a more serius /warn other than an alternate /troll with diff pic (lots ppl say "thats a funny screen do it again" *breaks rules in hopes to see it again*)
That's what I said too :l

And also "maby" learn English pl0x.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:50 am

Demon wrote:
And also "maby" learn English pl0x.
There's no point asking him, he will never make that effort.