Goomba abusing

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Semi God
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Goomba abusing

Post by Semi God » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:57 am

Me, Goomba and Nightmare Moon were playing on a map, after a while Moon did rtv but before anyone could vote Goomba changes the map, and we didnt even agree on anything he just changed for no reason, i hope this goes with punishment for Admin Power Abuse. Copy and paste the link below in your web browser and you will see it.

Proof:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 540F36AB0/
Last edited by Semi God on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Brev

Re: Goomba abusing

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 am

I haven't changed it.
What happened is that an rtv occured before, but since no one was on the server for voting, the server has chose a map at random and when you people rtv'd it changed to that map.
I don't have access to map changes.
It doesn't say [SM]ADMIN and you can see "Rock the vote has spoken!", so I have nothing to do with it.

Semi God
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Semi God » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:41 am

My bad then sorry, but then why doesn't it say how much people voted and so on and not all the time you see [SM]Admin changing map ect.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am

Every admin commands used are always shown with [SM]ADMIN whatsoever.
Since an rtv prompted after 45 minutes, there were 0/32 on the server at this moment, so the rtv failed and the server chose a random map in the list of the rtv and when a new rtv occured it would change the map to this chosen map.
As said, I have nothing to do with it as I didn't use any commands except sm_warn against Nightmare moon for avoiding combine.
Also, I said I don't have access to map changes.
I do not have access to administrative commands such as kick, ban and these kind of commands.
I only got basic commands since I'm former.
Anyway, Ant will tell you that no commands were used by me except sm_warn and that Former server admins doesn't have access to map changes.
Also, I have no mercy to people being against GR Terms.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 am

I see you having problems understanding server stuffs as you being so young but let's not assume shroomba did.
This happens pretty often if you are paying attention and also shroomba already resigned a little while ago.
Aya :3

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:37 am

As stated already, Peter/Goomba is no longer an admin, so he does no have access to sm_map.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10