[escaped] [GR] Tootidile/gman wants to apply for admin

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: [escaped] [GR] Tootidile/gman wants to apply for admin

Post by commander fury » Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 am

SuperNovaX wrote:He applied for the wrong server that's why the hours are so low. He wanted to be admin on the other one. Oh and Xseba please don't say my name in a post if you're going to use the wrong name, I go by Noviia now.
SEEING his MATURITY level he is not YET ready for ADMIN on BOTH SERVERS.
...So now why the fuck have you told him to apply if you knew it anyways..?

Well, good, both ways, I'd still say no.The fact that he couldn't even post in the right section just says it all.
I know him, he's just a little random joe, never talks and don't have alot of skills, nor regularly playing.

You just certainly 'fell-in-luuvvvv' with him and told him to apply.Please stop doing that.
After all, HAVE YOU SEEN ENTERING THIS FORUM A PANEL DISPLAYING : IMMATURE CHILDREN LANDFILL SITE ? NO ? THEN DONT BRING THEM.
^easter-egg to something.

Whatever.He's 9, kinda immature and doesn't even knew where to apply when all was nicely displayed.Plus, he hardly plays regularly, and I bet all my bucks he only applied while being under your...'charm'.

PS : I will still call you Nova.You registered with that name, you stay with it.Lol, my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion or XElias ingame and people here are still calling me Fury.Just deal with it.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 am

commander fury wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:He applied for the wrong server that's why the hours are so low. He wanted to be admin on the other one. Oh and Xseba please don't say my name in a post if you're going to use the wrong name, I go by Noviia now.
SEEING his MATURITY level he is not YET ready for ADMIN on BOTH SERVERS.
...So now why the fuck have you told him to apply if you knew it anyways..?

Well, good, both ways, I'd still say no.The fact that he couldn't even post in the right section just says it all.
I know him, he's just a little random joe, never talks and don't have alot of skills, nor regularly playing.

You just certainly 'fell-in-luuvvvv' with him and told him to apply.Please stop doing that.
After all, HAVE YOU SEEN ENTERING THIS FORUM A PANEL DISPLAYING : IMMATURE CHILDREN LANDFILL SITE ? NO ? THEN DONT BRING THEM.
^easter-egg to something.

Whatever.He's 9, kinda immature and doesn't even knew where to apply when all was nicely displayed.Plus, he hardly plays regularly, and I bet all my bucks he only applied while being under your...'charm'.

PS : I will still call you Nova.You registered with that name, you stay with it.Lol, my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion or XElias ingame and people here are still calling me Fury.Just deal with it.
He's not 9. I did not fall in love with him. No you will not call me Nova because I will not awnser to that name.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 pm

commander fury wrote:Well, good, both ways, I'd still say no.The fact that he couldn't even post in the right section just says it all.
He probably missclicked and wrote in the wrong forums, in anyways, it doesn't mean this is immature, I also did post in wrong forums and didn't get bullshit back, so your argument is invalid.
commander fury wrote:I know him, he's just a little random joe, never talks and don't have alot of skills, nor regularly playing.
Getting will skills is completely wrong, if you get admin by skills only, then there wouldn't be that much admins, though playing often is something.
commander fury wrote:You just certainly 'fell-in-luuvvvv' with him and told him to apply.Please stop doing that.
That's bullshit, because you call someone immature, but saying this makes senseless to your post. Please stop doing that. Nothing against you Fury.
commander fury wrote:After all, HAVE YOU SEEN ENTERING THIS FORUM A PANEL DISPLAYING : IMMATURE CHILDREN LANDFILL SITE ? NO ? THEN DONT BRING THEM.
What?
commander fury wrote:Whatever.He's 9, kinda immature and doesn't even knew where to apply when all was nicely displayed.Plus, he hardly plays regularly, and I bet all my bucks he only applied while being under your...'charm'.
Bullshit.
commander fury wrote:PS : I will still call you Nova.You registered with that name, you stay with it.Lol, my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion or XElias ingame and people here are still calling me Fury.Just deal with it.
It's like calling you motherfucker then, so you should call her like she asks you to call her.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm just wondering why ant is waiting on deleting this.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 1:19 pm

shadowslayer wrote:I'm just wondering why ant is waiting on deleting this.
He's busy with stuff and hasn't been on the forums lately.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Peter Brev wrote:
Spoiler
Show
commander fury wrote:Well, good, both ways, I'd still say no.The fact that he couldn't even post in the right section just says it all.
He probably missclicked and wrote in the wrong forums, in anyways, it doesn't mean this is immature, I also did post in wrong forums and didn't get bullshit back, so your argument is invalid.
commander fury wrote:I know him, he's just a little random joe, never talks and don't have alot of skills, nor regularly playing.
Getting will skills is completely wrong, if you get admin by skills only, then there wouldn't be that much admins, though playing often is something.
commander fury wrote:You just certainly 'fell-in-luuvvvv' with him and told him to apply.Please stop doing that.
That's bullshit, because you call someone immature, but saying this makes senseless to your post. Please stop doing that. Nothing against you Fury.
commander fury wrote:After all, HAVE YOU SEEN ENTERING THIS FORUM A PANEL DISPLAYING : IMMATURE CHILDREN LANDFILL SITE ? NO ? THEN DONT BRING THEM.
What?
commander fury wrote:Whatever.He's 9, kinda immature and doesn't even knew where to apply when all was nicely displayed.Plus, he hardly plays regularly, and I bet all my bucks he only applied while being under your...'charm'.
Bullshit.
commander fury wrote:PS : I will still call you Nova.You registered with that name, you stay with it.Lol, my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion or XElias ingame and people here are still calling me Fury.Just deal with it.
It's like calling you motherfucker then, so you should call her like she asks you to call her.
1.I don't believe that, how can you missclick when the range between the two topics are 10 acres long ? I said it proves it all, not that he's immature.

2.I meant social skills.He don't talk very much nor in a good english.

3.He is immature, he don't have any qualities to be admin at my eyes, and as Nova is known for his ability to fall in love online with unknown guys, I said that in a sarcastic purpose (My grammar should have made you noticing).

4.That was a reference to Pulp Fiction.

5.This guy doesn't talk and hardly plays often.That's why I said that.He have no reason to apply, so I tried to explain that he did it under the charm of Nova.

6.I'm currently named Antlion in-game, I was namedJohn Freeman at a certain point, tough, you still called me Fury.Snoap is named Lewandowski in-game, we are still calling him Snoap because its his forum name.And seriously, to both of you, do you seriously think there is a great deal of diffference between 'Noviia' and 'Nova' ? That's childish to get in bad terms because of that.

Now I hope everything is clear.
Ant, please delete that topic and then we'll see if he applies again in the right section.He only posted once or twice here, I hardly doubt he'll come back.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

and as Nova is known for his ability to fall in love online with unknown guys, I said that in a sarcastic purpose (My grammar should have made you noticing).

That by far as to be the most dumbest thing I've read. And its her not his. I don't fall in love, I only act like it because my heart has no room for love at the moment. Now go to Hell for Heaven's sake.

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 pm

commander.fury wrote: my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion
Omg.. You.are this antlion?!... There is another one who is using this name.. But the antlion with low points is a glitcher and avoider... Hope you aren't this one...

Edited* .
Last edited by phil_4319 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

phil_4319 wrote:
commander.fury wrote: my forum name is fury, I am named Antlion
Omg.. You.are this antlion?!... There is another one who is using this name.. But the antlion with low points is a glitcher and avoider... Hope you aren't this one...

I vote no (deathrun thread) because he is too calm and I guess more than the half of our admin team don't even know him and at the moment we don't need "new commers" ...
The hell are we even voting for? It's already been said that he just posted on the wrong forum.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me