[GR] Rakkdur for admin

Forum rules
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
bigmike19703
Former Server Admin

[GR] Rakkdur for admin

Post by bigmike19703 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Rakkdur
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:22623777
Have a microphone:yes
Have you been admin on other servers: Yours, and Wazes, and I was also a Admin for a Maplestory Private server
Why you should be admin: I honestly don’t know much about coding and making maps, but I am 100% there for the players. Even as a regular member I try to help them as much as I can and I try to defuse arguments as much as I can, I don’t really script, and I am a person who sticks to the rules that are put up. I try to get along with everyone and I try to stick with less consequencal actions.
Additional Comments (optional):I am an ex admin of this cheat server I am applying for and back then I haven’t had one single complaint against me. I am fair with my punishments when it is given, today I had to start a few ban votes, because they were fitting. I know some of the commands but I understand you guys did upgrades so I would ask for a command list so I can do everything in my power to learn those commands by heart. All three servers I belonged to liked me as an admin. I don’t wish to take mine and your friendship to advantage Ant. If you wish to keep me as a Member I would understand, but as I said I am here for the People of the server and for the admins.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: [GR] Rakkdur for admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Accepted. You'll have access to the commands list in a few minutes but heres the link: http://www.area51cheatserver.com/forums ... f=20&t=664
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10