[GR]Rabbit for Deathrun Admin

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

[GR]Rabbit for Deathrun Admin

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Rabbit's Deathrun Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Rabbit{A}
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:10725749
Have a microphone: YesI do.
Have you been admin on other servers: Yes, Comax Roleplay Server, (clean record) and Area 51 Cheat/Build Server (maintaining clean record)
Why you should be admin:I think I should be admin on the A51 Deathrun server because, first of all, i'm an active member of the Gravity Riders who consistently plays on Deathrun and other A51 based servers, and also there is sometimes a lacking of online admins during gameplay. I also think I should be admin because I often have to ordeal with disruptive, ignorant players who often break server rules and ruin gameplay for the players around them. With this happening with no Administrators online, it often causes alot of mayhem in the server with all the arguing, fighting, etc. But as an admin, I would be proud to put an end to the all the rule breaking/ fighting during gameplay between players. And I would be honored to be apart of thee most unique Half Life 2: Deathmatch servers that are online + active. I would always try and be respectful and considerate to other players and admins, and would never, on any circumstances abuse or exploit my powers. I hope you consider me as the newest addition to the A51 Deathrun admin team. - Rabbit
Additional Comments (optional): I think most players on the Deathrun server enjoy talking to me/ socializing with me and I always try to support players who are going through an ordeal in their own lives, (death, depression, poverty etc.) and I usually try to be passionate about my job and do it well.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR]Rabbit for Deathrun Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit wrote:Rabbit's Deathrun Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name:[GR]Rabbit{A}
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:10725749
Have a microphone: YesI do.
Have you been admin on other servers: Yes, Comax Roleplay Server, (clean record) and Area 51 Cheat/Build Server (maintaining clean record)
Why you should be admin:I think I should be admin on the A51 Deathrun server because, first of all, i'm an active member of the Gravity Riders who consistently plays on Deathrun and other A51 based servers, and also there is sometimes a lacking of online admins during gameplay. I also think I should be admin because I often have to ordeal with disruptive, ignorant players who often break server rules and ruin gameplay for the players around them. With this happening with no Administrators online, it often causes alot of mayhem in the server with all the arguing, fighting, etc. But as an admin, I would be proud to put an end to the all the rule breaking/ fighting during gameplay between players. And I would be honored to be apart of thee most unique Half Life 2: Deathmatch servers that are online + active. I would always try and be respectful and considerate to other players and admins, and would never, on any circumstances abuse or exploit my powers. I hope you consider me as the newest addition to the A51 Deathrun admin team. - Rabbit
Additional Comments (optional): I think most players on the Deathrun server enjoy talking to me/ socializing with me and I always try to support players who are going through an ordeal in their own lives, (death, depression, poverty etc.) and I usually try to be passionate about my job and do it well.
I've only one question, how will you be active on C&B and be active on DR at the same time? Can you balance this?
Psn: ProjektZ96

phil_4319
Former Server Admin

Post by phil_4319 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:49 am

He is a activ Player on the Server and he did not break any rules.

Yes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[GR]Phil_4319{A}
......:::Image:::.....
...:::Image:::...
소환사의 갈라진 틈에 오신 것을 환영합 니다
sohwansaui gallajin teum-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 am

From what I have seen of you one month ago before I stopped playing everyday, you were a nice and friendly player, mature enough.
You seems to be a good choice for admin, that's why I vote YES !

Otherwise to the ones who think he cannot be active on both servers, I don't actually think so...It is perfectly possible to manage both of the 2 servers.
At some point, Myback was too admin on both servers, so...

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:33 am

Well, Ant and Nick manage more than 2 servers.

[GR]Tryhurd Rabbit
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by [GR]Tryhurd Rabbit » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:22 am

Well Papa, this isn't the first time I've been staff on two server's, there was a tine when I was cop on one RP Server and admin on another, so hopefully ill be able to balance it enough and get equal time for each server

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:33 am

MrProjektZ wrote:I've only one question, how will you be active on C&B and be active on DR at the same time? Can you balance this?
If MyBack could do it, I guess he can do it too.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 am

Yes, still better than most of the applications, he's active too.
Xseba360 wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:I've only one question, how will you be active on C&B and be active on DR at the same time? Can you balance this?
If MyBack could do it, I guess he can do it too.
Three servers actually. I know the SM convars memorized lol

Oh yeah and don't even forget Naruto or Reloaded since they were on both servers too.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 pm

I think it's a good idea to add him to the admin team.
Because I was in the server yesterday and he was also there when there were only like few players and no other admins were on.
I can't tell if he is mature or not at this point but his application shows him being quite mature.
Yes.
Aya :3

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Added as Server Admin
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM