Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Re: Application

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm

EasSidezz wrote:
MrProjektZ wrote:
Do ta barrelroll wrote: I'm sorry projekt But you say this about everyone ;) You need to lay off people once in a while ya know?
Maybe if better people applied. I didn't say it about boo. Because they are good.

I'm probably the best admin candidate to ever apply in Area 51 Servers' History. Not to sound cocky. And I should add that you're really not good yourself. Oh, and didn't I dismiss you..?
Why are you constantly being so defensive and trying to come at me? I didn't say anything to you, he said something to me, and I replied to him. Why will you not let me say my opinion with trying to say I am wrong? Shows me you probably won't listen to other admins and if you don't like what they do without hearing there reasoning or opinion, you will probably be undoing their commands and not working together with them.
Psn: ProjektZ96

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

EasSidezz wrote:I'm probably the best admin candidate to ever apply in Area 51 Servers' History, not to sound cocky. And I should add that you're really not good yourself.
That's the best joke I've ever heard.
You are far from being the best candidate Area 51 ever received.
A fancy writing don't make it all.
And about Papa : Everyone makes mistakes.I have did, Aya did, Ant did, Nick did and EVERYONE did our will do mistakes, including you.
On that point, it's clear now.
My vote still no because of all the arguments I have put on my last post - You'll really need to impress me if you want me to change my vote to yes.

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:46 pm

I figured you'd need an explanation and I really should have assumed that the short route woukdn't have been smart to take. I really must sum up what I've said...

But first, why do you say "Being Defensive and Coming at Me"?..
>Defensive
>Coming at me = Attack
>Attack != Defend
>wut

All I'm doing is trying to do is make a little point across, clearly you're rejecting this over a past hatred, and I really just don't like you, So I asked you to leave. Guess that didn't work.

Commander Fury -- Nothing wrong with you mate, when I say best I use some sort of device with this, meaning most experienced and whatnot, I'm not trying to persuade anyone's votes lol, if you see what I posted in response to Travis, I had come to a resolve two pages ago. I've got nothing against you, so feel none.

Now can we PLEASE stop derailing the thread. It was a simple app made into a fuckin warzone.

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 pm

EasSidezz wrote:I figured you'd need an explanation and I really should have assumed that the short route woukdn't have been smart to take. I really must sum up what I've said...

But first, why do you say "Being Defensive and Coming at Me"?..
>Defensive
>Coming at me = Attack
>Attack != Defend
>wut

All I'm doing is trying to do is make a little point across, clearly you're rejecting this over a past hatred, and I really just don't like you, So I asked you to leave. Guess that didn't work.

Commander Fury -- Nothing wrong with you mate, when I say best I use some sort of device with this, meaning most experienced and whatnot, I'm not trying to persuade anyone's votes lol, if you see what I posted in response to Travis, I had come to a resolve two pages ago. I've got nothing against you, so feel none.

Now can we PLEASE stop derailing the thread. It was a simple app made into a fuckin warzone.
You are attacking towards me, by saying I'm not a good admin when this thread is not about me, it's about you. I don't care if you don't like me, I will not leave because I can say my opinion on your admin application that is the whole point of you making it is to get others opinions and as a former admin I am especially going to post my opinion here. You just need to cool yourself and let me say my thoughts on you instead of always having something smart to say back.
Psn: ProjektZ96

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Alright man, thanks for posting your opinion to help make this more fluent.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 am

EasSidezz wrote:Alright man, thanks for posting your opinion to help make this more fluent.
I don't have much time, but tough, we never know...Could you please tell me around when in the day you're playing ? So I can come and see.I doubt that I will have time to do it but who knows...

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 am

EasSidezz wrote:Alright man, thanks for posting your opinion to help make this more fluent.
How about you stop arguing about their opinions, I wanna almost vote no for every reply argue you make.
Just join the server and play there more often until people can actually experience playing with you. I'm atleast talking 1-2 hours every now and then.(500 min every week)

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
How about you stop arguing about their opinions, I wanna almost vote no for every reply argue you make.
Just join the server and play there more often until people can actually experience playing with you. I'm atleast talking 1-2 hours every now and then.(500 min every week)
Sincere; Apethetic.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Last connected: 09:17:13PM - 03/24/13

..over 3.5 weeks ago??
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

EasSidezz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by EasSidezz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Yeah, infact I don't think I've been on steam for about two, or even a PC
And I actually am coming to come here and resign my app; hence the inevitable deny it was going to recieve. Can't see it, plus nick would remove it.

Lock please?

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 am

EasSidezz wrote:Yeah, infact I don't think I've been on steam for about two, or even a PC
And I actually am coming to come here and resign my app; hence the inevitable deny it was going to recieve. Can't see it, plus nick would remove it.

Lock please?
You would be considered if you actually played, but ok.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10