Dr_castlelabyrinthine

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
Raymond
Former Server Admin

Dr_castlelabyrinthine

Post by Raymond » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:08 am

Well those of you who have seen me in game may have seen me boasting about how I'm creating a map for this server. It's finished!
I've tested it several times, and here is a list of known (but not horribly annoying- hopefully) issues.
-There's a weird random fire at the bottom of my platforming pit. It doesn't exist in the editor, so I couldn't remove it, but yet it appears in the map.
-If a combine pushes the last button, they will immediately be affected by the end bonus and won't be able to escape it, so make sure people don't exploit that. (There's 4 different bonuses that randomly occur, you don't get to choose, but they are cool nevertheless!)

Anyway, those are the only known issues I have with the map; I can't change them though without totally changing the map..
The map is rather short, but it's not easy to just bunnyhop or whatever through the whole thing. Also, it's not as difficult as machines or deluxe, but makes for a great fun game!
Enjoy it. Comments also.

http://www.filefront.com/17726417/dr_ca ... nthine.bsp

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Dr_castlelabyrinthine

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Recompiling again to fix the combine button at the end. Now the combine will be teleported when one rebel reaches the end without a button. I'll send you the updated .vmf if u want it.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Raymond
Former Server Admin

Re: Dr_castlelabyrinthine

Post by Raymond » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Oh, I should've done it like that! That helps a bunch thanks. I don't need a copy of the vmf, thanks though.