[Logic]-A.K.A Boondawg

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
stokke25
Server Admin

[Logic]-A.K.A Boondawg

Post by stokke25 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:40 pm

ok I got banned from the cheatserver. I didnt crash the guy i just killed him and then it said he timed out... idk how i was Freezing or being a total ass. So i killed a few people. how is that being an ass?

Aero killed Crimson with crowbar.
Disconnect: You have been permanently banned from this server.

i killed Crimson with a crowbar and i got perm banned. Really?

so i was supposedly freezing people?

Bananna man : RRR STOP FREEZING ME
Crimson killed [Logic] with crowbar.
Crimson killed [GR]MyBack{A} with crowbar.
Crimson killed Bananna man with crowbar.

uhm i was no where near that guy + Crimson kills people and he doesnt get banned or anything. WTF? I dont think he was referring to me.

All of this is Directly from the console.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Re: [Logic]-A.K.A Boondawg

Post by Nicdel » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

10 min ban max.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

BooneDawg
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by BooneDawg » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

stokke25 wrote:ok I got banned from the cheatserver. I didnt crash the guy i just killed him and then it said he timed out... idk how i was Freezing or being a total ass. So i killed a few people. how is that being an ass?

uhm i was no where near that guy + Crimson kills people and he doesnt get banned or anything. WTF? I dont think he was referring to me.

i had good reson to ban you the eveidence you have provided is what has happened just before you got banned but from what i have come to understand and from what people are telling me. is that you have been banned because of things that you have been donig in the past few days. Us as admins have given you so many chances to change and to be a better player but all's you do is the same thing you havent learned anything. we tell you to stop crashing people and what do you do you start crashing the admin that told you to stop and i let that go but than you keep doing it and than we have no choice i wanted to ban you yesterday but ant said otherwise so i let it go untill today when i get on i was on for like 5 minuites nothing was happening no crashing no freezeing but than Aero got on sources told me that was aerodynamic aka tray and what started happening people started crashing what i mean by crashing is this pops up

Player Frenk left the game (Frenk timed out)

every day i get on and your on i see this time out stuff and only after you got on did this start happening. And furthur more im on the server right now and since you got banned no one has crashed. AND AFTER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS
WE HAVE GIVEN YOU SO MANY CHANCES
OH AND FYI AERO JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN YOU AT SCRIPTING DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO F WITH THEM MEAN YOU NEED TO RUIN THERE FUN BY CRASHING THEM OR FREEZEING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU MUTED ME YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS CALLING YOU OUT AND ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT.
BUT NO YOU DONT LISTEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CANT HEAR ME THE TRUTH SUCKS DEAL WITH IT OR BETTER YET ADAPT!

stokke25
Server Admin

Post by stokke25 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm

BooneDawg wrote:
stokke25 wrote:ok I got banned from the cheatserver. I didnt crash the guy i just killed him and then it said he timed out... idk how i was Freezing or being a total ass. So i killed a few people. how is that being an ass?

i had good reson to ban you the eveidence you have provided is what has happened just before you got banned but from what i have come to understand and from what people are telling me. is that you have been banned because of things that you have been donig in the past few days. Us as admins have given you so many chances to change and to be a better player but all's you do is the same thing you havent learned anything. we tell you to stop crashing people and what do you do you start crashing the admin that told you to stop and i let that go but than you keep doing it and than we have no choice i wanted to ban you yesterday but ant said otherwise so i let it go untill today when i get on i was on for like 5 minuites nothing was happening no crashing no freezeing but than Aero got on sources told me that was aerodynamic aka tray and what started happening people started crashing what i mean by crashing is this pops up

Player Frenk left the game (Frenk timed out)

every day i get on and your on i see this time out stuff and only after you got on did this start happening. And furthur more im on the server right now and since you got banned no one has crashed. AND AFTER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS
WE HAVE GIVEN YOU SO MANY CHANCES
OH AND FYI AERO JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN YOU AT SCRIPTING DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO F WITH THEM MEAN YOU NEED TO RUIN THERE FUN BY CRASHING THEM OR FREEZEING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU MUTED ME YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS CALLING YOU OUT AND ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT.
BUT NO YOU DONT LISTEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CANT HEAR ME THE TRUTH SUCKS DEAL WITH IT OR BETTER YET ADAPT!
Helping Me Out??? HELPING ME OUT??? thats such a bullshit lie... oh and btw i love how Exo can get away with crashing people and you dont even give a fuck. you fucking favoratisming bitch...

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Simple... Crashing other players deserves a permban.

However, protection against this particular crash has been added, so you are unbanned. Future crashing of players will lead to a permban, that wont be removed.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10