Come live in Plainview !

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Plainview's anthem !

Post by commander fury » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 pm

The nation of Plainview, a nation of workers and peasants that forgot our strenght : The solidarity.
This song describes all of what our ideal is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWyg2zSs0U
And it is now Plainview's anthem ! Join our nation ! Besides the main protagonists of the minecraft's world, we'll apply there moderated communism, what is not Kalrathia or whatever his names are did.No conquer, no war we'll make.Peasants, we will stay.Peaceful, we will be, in the eternity, and our cause will stay great in the centuries.

Join Plainview's Nation TODAY !

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: Come live in Plainview !

Post by commander fury » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

Today, we, honest peasants and workers of Plainview, has officially joined TheUndeadHorde due to our similar opinions : Our labor we will share like our ideas, and the union may give the power !

Therefore, we won't accept any bombing on our mighty neighbor, Ana.If a bombing is operated on this friend of mine, I'll destruct everything I have and quit TheUndeadHorde.But as our ideology is the same, I don't think we need to make wars n conquering.We will apply laws and ideology in our territory, but let the others the freedom to do what they want.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Come live in Plainview !

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

commander fury wrote:Today, we, honest peasants and workers of Plainview, has officially joined TheUndeadHorde due to our similar opinions : Our labor we will share like our ideas, and the union may give the power !

Therefore, we won't accept any bombing on our mighty neighbor, Ana.If a bombing is operated on this friend of mine, I'll destruct everything I have and quit TheUndeadHorde.But as our ideology is the same, I don't think we need to make wars n conquering.We will apply laws and ideology in our territory, but let the others the freedom to do what they want.
I said I was going to bomb Ana as a joke, Amercians always thought us Communist "Russia" went around bombing everyone, So :|
Anyway, best welcomes. We would only go to war on those who threaten the peace of the People. Urraa!
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."