Base_v2 Coming soon.

Forum rules
If you make or convert a map make a new topic for each one that you submit so comments or problems can be discussed.
warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Base_v2 Coming soon.

Post by warmage45 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Blade wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Blade wrote:
Add jazz.Blues.Or even classical ?
Make your map then.
Stop saying that.I have not the time nor skills to make one, I just feed you mapper guys in ideas to change a little bit your maps.
Critisicm makes things better when it is constructive.By our defeat we learn how to win our victories.Said a glorious war man.
I don't think the majority of people like to hear that type of music, it may even make the map less popularlimewax

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Blade wrote: Add jazz.Blues.Or even classical ?
No sorry, don't like that type of songs neither do most young people on the server, unless your childhood was weird or your parents are just too over protective and not let you listen to anything up beat. C:

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 pm

I discovered this music and liked it by myself but fosho I like some upbeat music too.But some Skillrex tubes only, classical type.
I had a kinda normal childhood thanx for worrying bout it.
Mabye adding thoses in a special ending ?
Alot of peoples are old on the server, and even the youngs like this music.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 pm

You would be the only one liking classical music.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 pm

I just can't stand how most of the people hating electronic music keep mentioning only dubstep and skrillex. Go listen to some D'n'B, House, Trance, or even some of Deadmau5's tracks AND THEN hate on electronic music if you're still not convinced about it.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Xseba360 wrote:I just can't stand how most of the people hating electronic music keep mentioning only dubstep and skrillex. Go listen to some D'n'B, House, Trance, or even some of Deadmau5's tracks AND THEN hate on electronic music if you're still not convinced about it.
real lyrics plz...
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:54 am

ant_8490 wrote:
Xseba360 wrote:I just can't stand how most of the people hating electronic music keep mentioning only dubstep and skrillex. Go listen to some D'n'B, House, Trance, or even some of Deadmau5's tracks AND THEN hate on electronic music if you're still not convinced about it.
real lyrics plz...
It don't even have lyrics, I don't know why preople still calling that music, it's better like sound.Like a kid who would randomly plays with balls and plates...

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I don't like it and alot of pples don't like it and prefer rock, swing, jazz or classical instead.

I wouldn't be the only one to liket hat change and the map would be alot more popular too, I think, because at least there would have been change
Spoiler
Show
changechangeCHANGECHANGE...
I hope you didn't had an heart attack viewing this word as it is surely new to you :) .

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 am

Blade wrote: I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I don't like it and alot of pples don't like it and prefer rock, swing, jazz or classical instead.
Jesus.. ur french. Ur only supposed to sit next to the Eiffel tower, eat baguette and listen too a fat man playing harmonica.
I'm serious. I have not heard any ppl listening to other stuff than jazz in France.. Might just be your thing :)

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 am

ant_8490 wrote:
real lyrics plz...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZWZtRUPVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvq7Jy-TFAU

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:
Blade wrote: I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I don't like it and alot of pples don't like it and prefer rock, swing, jazz or classical instead.
Jesus.. ur french. Ur only supposed to sit next to the Eiffel tower, eat baguette and listen too a fat man playing harmonica.
I'm serious. I have not heard any ppl listening to other stuff than jazz in France.. Might just be your thing :)
Must be living in 1854.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:09 pm

lol @ ur post, Unknown :lol:

@Goomba : Nope, I just like this music like I like rap, reggae, pop and rock.I'm not only listening to classical, and jazz didn't even existed in the 1854s, moron.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Blade wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:
real lyrics plz...
It don't even have lyrics, I don't know why preople still calling that music, it's better like sound.Like a kid who would randomly plays with balls and plates...

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I don't like it and alot of pples don't like it and prefer rock, swing, jazz or classical instead.

I wouldn't be the only one to liket hat change and the map would be alot more popular too, I think, because at least there would have been change
Spoiler
Show
changechangeCHANGECHANGE...
I hope you didn't had an heart attack viewing this word as it is surely new to you :) .
Who said music needs lyrics to make you feel.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
Even music without lyrics is still music.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Demon wrote:The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
Even music without lyrics is still music.
You're right.
That's why I love both.
Jazz/blues/pop/reggae/swing/rock and classical/barocco/film music.

I never said it needed lyrics to make it feels.

But if there's something I hate it's Opera.I prefer semi-operas where they talk in english or deutsch without crying in Latinium in crazy clothes.