Minecraft house : In need of ideas

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Minecraft house : In need of ideas

Post by commander fury » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 am

Heya everyone,

so as some surely noticed I'm building a big villa, in the style of the 1860s southern USA colonial houses.You'll see it entirely when I'll make the last 2 floors.
So for the first floor I've already made a kitchen, a dinning room (Tough I'll do another one in the upper floor, where I'll put a chandelier), I've made an underground chest/furnace area, tough it still unclear and there's not much space so i'm planning to do a corridor with chests at the left and right spaces.I'm still transferring.I've made a pig pen for my future mount, and I'mp lanning to make sugar cane/wheat culture and cow farm.

In the 2nd floor I will make : A bathroom, my room, a dinner room, and few rooms for the guests with pressure plates, in the last floor I'll maybe make another chest area.

But I still in deep need of ideas for the first floor : Where to make carpets, place jukebox, music box, etc...and what to put in addition to make it like a 1860s southern USA (colonial) villa.Don't get confused tuh, I'n not KKK, racist, or slave-like.I just get inspired by a movie to make an house like that.

So, thanks in advance for your ideas.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Minecraft house : In need of ideas

Post by Demon » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 am

I didn't see your house yet but do you want to see mine? Maybe it will give you an idea of some sort.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

I have a spot where I wanted to make Altantis.. But then I stopped playin..

Anyway, A shooting range might be cool.
Mew I'm a bunny!

MrProjektZ
Former Server Admin

Post by MrProjektZ » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Broooo that atlantist shxt sounds nice. I'm defly gonna try something like that yo.
Psn: ProjektZ96

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 am

MrProjektZ wrote:Broooo that atlantist shxt sounds nice. I'm defly gonna try something like that yo.
Actually it wasn't his idea, there was this faction before called "Fantasy" and they made Atlantis.