Graphics

lolman
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Graphics

Post by lolman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi there, I just want to report a problem when some of the traps activate E.G [Especially Fire] when the trap fire activates it slows down the game and it's annoying because you have to turn around.

And also I want to report a problem in Death run machines its easy for the rebels to see the clicked buttons on the pillars trap when you look where the combine is you can see that witch buttons are pressed so please do something about this :D

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Graphics

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 pm

lolman wrote:Hi there, I just want to report a problem when some of the traps activate E.G [Especially Fire] when the trap fire activates it slows down the game and it's annoying because you have to turn around.
This is not a plugin or map problem. This depends on your computer graphics.
lolman wrote:And also I want to report a problem in Death run machines its easy for the rebels to see the clicked buttons on the pillars trap when you look where the combine is you can see that witch buttons are pressed so please do something about this :D
I think the map was made this way, to help the rebels out a bit. Maybe when the rebels start winning all the time, I'll fix it.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: Graphics

Post by Blake » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 am

I loled at the graphics part XD
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.