Exorcist, requesting a pban.

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
myback
Server Admin

Re: Exorcist, requesting a pban.

Post by myback » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

stupid admins..all of us...
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Re: Exorcist requesting a pban.

Post by StaTix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:Yea, I did change my name to Trawis and said Hi I'm Trawis.
Nothing bad huh? Someone changed their name to mine few days ago (Sir.Daddy) I told Ant he didn't do shit.
I renamed him and there was no problem. I didn't really care but I still renamed him.
Good thing that you are an admin thou isn't it?
You just simply change your name to mine and trash talks me. Good admin right here.
like your any better?
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Stuntman0007 wrote:My god, So much shit from this.

Short version that doesn't make absolutely everyone upset:
Exo was doin his thing he does a lot. Talking about stuff more advanced than the knowledge of most people.
"Did he say that his server was hacked by the owners?" Yes. (Also, how can you prove he is lieing?)
He was causing a bit of commotion as he does sometimes but wasn't doing anything worthy of a direct, on-the-spot ban.

Work whatever shit you have out and move on. Exo can cause some commotion but he really hasn't done anything perm-ban worthy that I've seen.

Demon wrote:Says the admin who is not concerned about banning a player who did nothing.
6:16 PM - Renegade Sandwich Smasher: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} : dunno how stunt got banned lol
He also kept talking about how shitty the owners were and how shitty the server has become.
I did him a good favor by banning him. If he doesn't like the server anymore then he can simply just stop playing there or keep playing there, but stop talking shit about it.
Now I know Ant and Nick and I am positivly sure that they would never hack his server. I am sure he was just spreading lies since he also spread lies about how I donated 1000 dollars and other completly fucked up things.
I simply saw that he tried to get the owners on a bad spot and fuck up things for the server so I got rid of him. You should have done the same if you had admin, but my guesses is that you wouldn't dare because you are affraid of getting reported.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Exorcist wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:Yea, I did change my name to Trawis and said Hi I'm Trawis.
Nothing bad huh? Someone changed their name to mine few days ago (Sir.Daddy) I told Ant he didn't do shit.
I renamed him and there was no problem. I didn't really care but I still renamed him.
Good thing that you are an admin thou isn't it?
You just simply change your name to mine and trash talks me. Good admin right here.
like your any better?
Alright cut the crap. As you also said in-game you were going to report an admin just to annoy Ant. So I'll just wait until Ant comes online so he can see that shit you are trying to stare up.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Stuntman0007 wrote:My god, So much shit from this.

Short version that doesn't make absolutely everyone upset:
Exo was doin his thing he does a lot. Talking about stuff more advanced than the knowledge of most people.
"Did he say that his server was hacked by the owners?" Yes. (Also, how can you prove he is lieing?)
He was causing a bit of commotion as he does sometimes but wasn't doing anything worthy of a direct, on-the-spot ban.

Work whatever shit you have out and move on. Exo can cause some commotion but he really hasn't done anything perm-ban worthy that I've seen.

Demon wrote:Says the admin who is not concerned about banning a player who did nothing.
6:16 PM - Renegade Sandwich Smasher: [GR]Cpt. Travis{A} : dunno how stunt got banned lol
He also kept talking about how shitty the owners were and how shitty the server has become.
I did him a good favor by banning him. If he doesn't like the server anymore then he can simply just stop playing there or keep playing there, but stop talking shit about it.
Now I know Ant and Nick and I am positivly sure that they would never hack his server. I am sure he was just spreading lies since he also spread lies about how I donated 1000 dollars and other completly fucked up things.
I simply saw that he tried to get the owners on a bad spot and fuck up things for the server so I got rid of him. You should have done the same if you had admin, but my guesses is that you wouldn't dare because you are affraid of getting reported.
again, talking shit isnt the same as not liking a server, but banning someone for the truth is just wrong. you and aya killed the server with your fucking "brains" and ayas "words" aya has gotten better over the last year but still your "brains" and "logic" is the best damn logic ive seen since i was in 5th fucking grade (4 years ago)

and at least i have some balls to point out flaws, i might not be perfect, but it does take someone to show you were your wrong.
Last edited by StaTix on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Mentality, mentality.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Exo wouldnt deserve to get banned, he hadent done anything rule breaking, and just because he had said that his server was hacked by Ant, and Nick... doesn't make it a reason to perm-ban him.
Oh and, why was stuntman Pbanned? :O

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hmmm I killed the server by my "words".
Owwww yeahhhhhh I feel like I'm the shit now! :3
Bring it on biatcheeees :3
Aya :3

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Exorcist wrote:why not just post on my admin report? seems alot like your the one starting a shit storm, only needs to be in one place bro...
Actually you should be the one posting on mine, sine I made mine before you reported me. Did not even know that you would make a report when I posted my stuff.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Under review
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD