Sunville's remnants ?

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Sunville's remnants ?

Post by commander fury » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

The 1st city got raided and stroke hardly by Kalrathia and Atom.Well that's a real shithole there and I doubt that the city will be populated again.

But while waiting fpr the next round to come on the deathrun server I decided to browse the Dynamap in steam browser.Searching for Kalrathia's colonies, I suddenly found an unknown settlement very, very, very far from the spawn named "Sunville".2 big houses, few little houses, big walls, on a island.

Old Sunville remnants ? Well idk, I just want to know lol, im curious.
I tought that Sunville's founders quited a long time ago...

Demon
Server Admin

Re: Sunville's remnants ?

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:20 pm

They are not old, quite new actually... Some dude re-made the faction named Sunville and made them houses.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:31 pm

John Freeman wrote:The 1st city got raided and stroke hardly by Kalrathia and Atom.Well that's a real shithole there and I doubt that the city will be populated again.

But while waiting fpr the next round to come on the deathrun server I decided to browse the Dynamap in steam browser.Searching for Kalrathia's colonies, I suddenly found an unknown settlement very, very, very far from the spawn named "Sunville".2 big houses, few little houses, big walls, on a island.

Old Sunville remnants ? Well idk, I just want to know lol, im curious.
I tought that Sunville's founders quited a long time ago...
Thats an Insult to me John, "Its not going to be Repopulated"
Up yours too mate
I'm up to nearlly 4, with two more on the way soon, One we kick Atom out we can rebuild :lol:
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am

I meant that Sunville isn't very...Well, his past look was kinda better than the actual nuked city.Sure, new Kalrathia is going to be populated again, but Sunville...Rebuilding all...Well :/
Sorry if you took it as an insult, didn't meant it.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:44 pm

John Freeman wrote:I meant that Sunville isn't very...Well, his past look was kinda better than the actual nuked city.Sure, new Kalrathia is going to be populated again, but Sunville...Rebuilding all...Well :/
Sorry if you took it as an insult, didn't meant it.
Only one issue with this post
We are no Longer New Kalrathia
We
Are
THE UNDEAD HORDE
http://dundundun.net/
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."