CPT Goomba Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Peter Brev

I'm not abusing

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:You better stop Goomba...you don't make a good argument.
Especially when you did something wrong.
awesome is winning.
Even doodle is :(
Ok then, let's stop here.
Let's make it short.
Doodle, I was looking at you in spec when you said the russian guy is stealing.
Stermy, insulting my gf will get you more troubles than anything.
Awesomedude, I know you're against me, but anyway, I used noclip to get to the top of 2nd elevator part faster, oherwise, it would be too long.
Aya, I don't have anything against you, neither the other ones, but you wasn't here D:
I know this could be avoided. So, I probably made a mistake by talking bad to doodle and being negative toward him.
Ok, you've been trolling me, right, no problem.
I don't want to be admin removed, but please, can we stop here?
My arguments was just that most of you were provoking me.
But I'll take this it was a test, a test yes.
Now, I'll ignore your provokations.
Thanks for reading.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Re: CPT Goomba Abuse

Post by warmage45 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 am

Demon wrote:Jesus, he is allowed to noclip so the gameplay doesn't get delayed, it takes like 30 seconds to get half way through, if you actually look from his point of view, he wanted to help by speeding up the game, he would of got the same place any ways so what would that change? Jesus you guys moan about every little detail, OMG HE TROLLED ME, REPORT REPORT.
Give it a rest guys.
It's still unnecessary use of commands, when i am the last one i'm not expected to be given noclip so i can get to the next trap faster. That's the point of admins behaving like normal players.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 am

warmage45 wrote: It's still unnecessary use of commands, when i am the last one i'm not expected to be given noclip so i can get to the next trap faster. That's the point of admins behaving like normal players.
Yes but did him noclipping himself to help players break your heart? did it hurt you so much? omg i feel soooo sorry.
Goomba will know for next time, so people rather wait then skip, nice... weird. It's always the other way round.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 am

If Goomba gave himself noclip on this map,at this elevator,then i'll understand him and I can forgive him,that's not really abuse,as apprently he was the only survivor and he did that to shorten the game time for the players who was spectating him.The elevator take a century to get up,and yes,it's sometimes glitched.
So he had the right to use his commands in this way.

Apparently,he did abuse several times (This time,too,there is proofs and this WAS abuse,and even got kicked once from adminship.
As he clarified some things with his last message,I would say to let him a last chance.
If he abuse one more times (And if there is concrete proves/witnesses),it would be ban from the admin group.

That's my point of view anyways...

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 am

Goomba doesn't deserve to be removed from admin.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 am

I don't deserve an admin removal.
I just want ant to not remove me.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 am

Demon wrote:Goomba doesn't deserve to be removed from admin.
Cpt. Goomba wrote:I don't deserve an admin removal.
Not this time anyways...
This isn't enough for removal i think,but well,try to not overdose of commands next time ^^
;)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am

Kory wrote:
Demon wrote:Goomba doesn't deserve to be removed from admin.
Cpt. Goomba wrote:I don't deserve an admin removal.
Not this time anyways...
This isn't enough for removal i think,but well,try to not overdose of commands next time ^^
;)
I'll be careful.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Ok you people, you are starting a big fight.
Who the hell you think you are?
You are the one who started.
Now if you wanna act mature? Then start ignoring doodle to start with.
What you showing us (hate attitude/posts) are all unnecessary.
Yes,playing some sounds shouldn't be a big deal but how you used definitely should be a problem.
Also the fact you said you don't help doodle because you hate him should be a problem too.
No one cares if you said you were still secretly trying to help him in your brain since you didn't.
I know how swagga and doodle can be assholes but you still have to treat them right unless they do something really wrong.
Sorry to say but you really should be removed since you can't.
awesomedude made a most sense in here.
I agree with him 100%.
I also agree with Aya.
And another thing...
Why is provocation your ONLY defense for abusement?
You cant just deal with them? It's your job as an admin to keep the players in-line and doing what their supposed to do.
If someone is being annoying/obnoxious then DO something about it rather than
Cpt. Goomba wrote:No.
Also, given every action you took was the result of being provoked, It's still not OK. You could have handled it better
and avoided using unnecessary commands. (I also think that any command that isn't absolutely needed is abuse, but you do get a little "abuse-room" in this sense)
Removal/vs punishment is up to Ant
P.S. Ant and Nick don't give a shit how good a player their admins are
Mew I'm a bunny!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

Stuntman0007 wrote:
[NBG]Aya wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Ok you people, you are starting a big fight.
Who the hell you think you are?
You are the one who started.
Now if you wanna act mature? Then start ignoring doodle to start with.
What you showing us (hate attitude/posts) are all unnecessary.
Yes,playing some sounds shouldn't be a big deal but how you used definitely should be a problem.
Also the fact you said you don't help doodle because you hate him should be a problem too.
No one cares if you said you were still secretly trying to help him in your brain since you didn't.
I know how swagga and doodle can be assholes but you still have to treat them right unless they do something really wrong.
Sorry to say but you really should be removed since you can't.
awesomedude made a most sense in here.
I agree with him 100%.
I also agree with Aya.
And another thing...
Why is provocation your ONLY defense for abusement?
You cant just deal with them? It's your job as an admin to keep the players in-line and doing what their supposed to do.
If someone is being annoying/obnoxious then DO something about it rather than
Cpt. Goomba wrote:No.
Also, given every action you took was the result of being provoked, It's still not OK. You could have handled it better
and avoided using unnecessary commands. (I also think that any command that isn't absolutely needed is abuse, but you do get a little "abuse-room" in this sense)
Removal/vs punishment is up to Ant
P.S. Ant and Nick don't give a shit how good a player their admins are
When I said "no" it was because I didn't agree.

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:When I said "no" it was because I didn't agree.
Didn't agree with what? You've failed to state that twice now.
Mew I'm a bunny!

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 am

I didn't agree with what said Aya.
Simple stuff.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 am

Well thank you to everyone for posting here and creating a huge 9 page thread that took most of my morning to read through.

I'm gonna make it real simple since its basically the same situation that we recently had with Bunny, except this involves sm_play, etc... instead of gagging.
"Bunny" has been substituted with "Goomba":
ant_8490 wrote: 1. Goomba, if someone saying "u mad bro" is actually going to make you rage, then you are in fact less mature than i figured and therefore an admin position on my server is not for you.

2. <not related>

3. Mic usage: Again, hearing "you mad?" shouldnt trigger a ragefit or threats of admin commands (at least for me... i just ignore it since it doesnt bother me). Bunny, by you doing what you did, it only made Swagga want to do it more. He was not spamming and no admin commands should have been used on him. You made the situation worse, even though there really was no problem anyway.

4. Grow the fuck up... Both of you. One says "you mad" just to make the other rage and abuse admin. Pathetic. Just stop the nonsense and play the damn game. Swagga: Why do you care if he or anyone is mad? & Goomba: Why do you care if someone is asking?
IMPORTANT
This will be the absolute last time i will ever have to read a report about admin abuse involving "Sourcemod Fun/Cheat" commands. These commands include sm_play, sm_noclip, sm_burn, sm_timebomb, etc... This section of the forum will be limited to unjust PermMutes, Kicks, Bans, and PermBans ONLY. So as an admin, you better think really hard before nocliping or /bring-ing your self because if you get reported and the proof is there, IT WILL BE AN INSTANT ADMIN SUSPENSION/REMOVAL.

Lastly to Swagga: Notice how only you are making these reports? Notice how the majority of the server players are not complaining? Notice how the server was fine with your extended absence before you just recently returned? There's a subtle message in that last question so make sure you understand it. If this shit keeps up, these reports will backfire against you.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

Topic Locked - Goomba Suspended until further notice.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10