CPT.Goomba Spamming admin Sounds

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

CPT.Goomba Spamming admin Sounds

Post by swagga4life » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 pm

It seems people rage everytime I go combine and crush them... This time around it was CPT goomba spamming me with admin sounds ... the 10 second everybody love everybody one... not the chat sound, the [ Admin played sound ] to me. It wasn't played to everyone, just me, atleast 10-15 times, sometimes 3 in a row. Another raging admin abusing... time was 2:20pm est on 1/17/2013 or around there. just check the admin logs. IF you need the demo, I can supply it but im pretty sure logs will show it all.

Peter Brev

Re: CPT.Goomba Spamming admin Sounds

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

swagga4life wrote:It seems people rage everytime I go combine and crush them... This time around it was CPT goomba spamming me with admin sounds ... the 10 second everybody love everybody one... not the chat sound, the [ Admin played sound ] to me. It wasn't played to everyone, just me, atleast 10-15 times, sometimes 3 in a row. Another raging admin abusing... time was 2:20pm est on 1/17/2013 or around there. just check the admin logs. IF you need the demo, I can supply it but im pretty sure logs will show it all.
rofl.
1. No proof
2. Okay.
3. You're just annoying, but funny.
4. Didn't kick, mute or w/e on you.
I admit I used a little bit too much commands today.
Why you just not having fun instead of reporting?
The ele sound is just that good for you :3.
EDIT: You're kinda annoying for me when you say 'umad', and this over and over again.
I know, I know, there's player mute, exactly what I'm going to do now.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:00 pm

I don't mind having fun, however do it without using admin powers. You have them to regulate the server, not to abuse with.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

swagga4life wrote:I don't mind having fun, however do it without using admin powers. You have them to regulate the server, not to abuse with.
Ok mate, sorry about it.
Lock topic.

swagga4life
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by swagga4life » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

yes im ok with this being locked... just please don't do again. Spam me on mic, or using chat sound, I don't care, because we will be on same level :) I do what I do to create more competition and up the ante playing on this server. Some embrace it and say umad right back to me when they kill me, some rage :evil:

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm

swagga4life wrote:yes im ok with this being locked... just please don't do again. Spam me on mic, or using chat sound, I don't care, because we will be on same level :) I do what I do to create more competition and up the ante playing on this server. Some embrace it and say umad right back to me when they kill me, some rage :evil:
;)

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

done .

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by Stuntman0007 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:00 pm

swagga4life wrote:As much as I hate taking the time to fill these complaints out,
Yet 3 of the last 5 are by you... Just sayin'
Mew I'm a bunny!

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Spamming sounds, if you do it like once it shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes even Nick and Ant do it.
All I hear is alyx's orgasm remix.
UH, OH OH OH UH OH UH OH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

po0ka
Former Server Admin

Post by po0ka » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Spaming sounds eh? Spamming umad is kind of equal. But, these sounds, nobody else was there to hear them as the "umad".
Keep in mind that what i say is not static, it is dynamic.
Years, months, weeks, and days after i say something, i can say the opposite.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 pm

po0ka wrote:Spaming sounds eh? Spamming umad is kind of equal. But, these sounds, nobody else was there to hear them as the "umad".
:3
you so cool mate.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

swagga4life wrote:It seems people rage everytime I go combine and crush them... This time around it was CPT goomba spamming me with admin sounds ... the 10 second everybody love everybody one... not the chat sound, the [ Admin played sound ] to me. It wasn't played to everyone, just me, atleast 10-15 times, sometimes 3 in a row. Another raging admin abusing... time was 2:20pm est on 1/17/2013 or around there. just check the admin logs. IF you need the demo, I can supply it but im pretty sure logs will show it all.
Actually I am getting pretty tierd of your reports now.
Because you are trying constantly to annoy admins just so you can report them. You do everything in your power to provoke admins just to make them use a command against you.
And if you continue like that then Ant should just get rid of you or atleast ignore all of your reports because you are totally asking for a punishment.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Because you are trying constantly to annoy admins just so you can report them. You do everything in your power to provoke admins just to make them use a command against you.
And if you continue like that then Ant should just get rid of you or atleast ignore all of your reports because you are totally asking for a punishment.
He got a point.
Personally, I was going to pmute you but other admins kept saying you were funny.
I don't see where fun is saying umad each time someone dies.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:
He got a point.
Personally, I was going to pmute you but other admins kept saying you were funny.
I don't where fun is saying umad each time someone dies.
Atleast I wouldn't have blamed you for pmuting him since he's asking for it.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Daddy would have punmuted him anyway.