badgood

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
FalZen
Former Server Admin

Re: badgood

Post by FalZen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 am

[NBG]Aya wrote:Herro,does anyone speak English here? :3
Vhat esh Ingrish? :mrgreen:

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 am

po0ka wrote:
Stermy wrote:Dear Goomba.

First time i met you on the server, i really thought there was something wrong with you. Either you were retarded, or maybe just a misunderstood child. Now i really think about giving you both titles. No offense, but that you want to ban ppl with the tag "Cpt" just because you made a group, is just soooooooooo out of the world. Please get your shit together, and come back when you have something reasonable to say.

- Sincerly, yours.
lol, poor goomba has not posted anything related to Cpt. thing. That name prefix pisses me off because it's now overused, but, i don't think he bans for this.
Can you also read what was his reply? It wasn't harmful. Shoot some butterflies around pls.
He said it because all the players on server is like: You're not in Cpt group you will get banned for wearing it!
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am

Snoap wrote:
po0ka wrote:
Stermy wrote:Dear Goomba.

First time i met you on the server, i really thought there was something wrong with you. Either you were retarded, or maybe just a misunderstood child. Now i really think about giving you both titles. No offense, but that you want to ban ppl with the tag "Cpt" just because you made a group, is just soooooooooo out of the world. Please get your shit together, and come back when you have something reasonable to say.

- Sincerly, yours.
lol, poor goomba has not posted anything related to Cpt. thing. That name prefix pisses me off because it's now overused, but, i don't think he bans for this.
Can you also read what was his reply? It wasn't harmful. Shoot some butterflies around pls.
He said it because all the players on server is like: You're not in Cpt group you will get banned for wearing it!
If you're saying it's me, then no.
I said to some people they weren't in group, but never said I would ban them.
And even if I said it, I wouldn't do it because it would be abuse.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 am

Thx Goomba,
I knew it was a misunderstanding between the players, they all thought they would get banned or some did.

close topic.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Stermy
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Stermy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 am

Cpt Goomba wrote:So you're saying that I'm retarded and misunderstood child, then why do you play with me?
I think that you really didn't understand what i said. And if you did notice, i don't play with you, i play on the same server as you. But i really think you should talk with someone about your troubles. It is a deep thing, that we all have to go through. Indeed some people have a harder time with it, but that turns back to what i suggested you. You need to seek help. There is nothing wrong with admitting it.

I wish you the best.
- Sincerely, Yours.
Demon wrote:Comments

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

I was the orginally user of the Cpt. name in deathrun, dunno why u made a grp of it.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 am

Stermy wrote:
Cpt Goomba wrote:So you're saying that I'm retarded and misunderstood child, then why do you play with me?
I think that you really didn't understand what i said. And if you did notice, i don't play with you, i play on the same server as you. But i really think you should talk with someone about your troubles. It is a deep thing, that we all have to go through. Indeed some people have a harder time with it, but that turns back to what i suggested you. You need to seek help. There is nothing wrong with admitting it.

I wish you the best.
- Sincerely, Yours.
Bullshit, I have no troubles either with servers or with owners.