Functions of SDK

Stuntman0007
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Re: Functions of SDK

Post by Stuntman0007 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Raymond wrote:Bhop platform is simple (at least if I remember this right):

First, make a platform, can be whatever shape. (func_breakable. Make sure it can only be broken by a trigger, name it anything as long as it has a number after so you can make more..)

Second, make a point_template and assign the first slot to the platform.

Third, make a trigger_multiple the size of the platform (although short in height) and place it on top of the platform. In the outputs tab make a OnStartTouch output that calls the platform to break instantly. Make another OnStartTouch output on the trigger_multiple that calls the point_template to ForceSpawn (make it spawn like 2 seconds after you break the platform.)

I think that's all, just make sure all the entities are activated by touch and not by shooting...
How would you make one that teleports but doesn't break? (I wouldn't want to use func_teleport because then 2 people right after each other will send the 2nd back.)
I'm assuming because now I've said i don't want to use a func_teleport that there's a flag to make it affect only 1 player at a time.
Mew I'm a bunny!

Raymond
Former Server Admin

Post by Raymond » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 pm

I can only currently think of ways to do that which would send multiple players if they landed at the EXACT same time on the platform.

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 am

stop bumping old fucking threads. And i believe my post got removed. >.>
Edit: actually 200+ posts of mine got.