[GR] [VC]Kingshadz

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Furry Hell
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

[GR] [VC]Kingshadz

Post by Furry Hell » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 am

steam name [GR] [VC]Kingshadz
steam profile HERE
game name http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022606800/
reporting reason grabent me outta map and i couldent noclip out and i spawned werid
claiming im spaming and deleteing my stuff at STORYfirst i made a trapengine with a wheel and 2 sawblades then he says its toclose to my store and deletes it so i delete his stuff which is 3 blast doors which can be easy to remake
then i help a freind of my kenny to build his cannon and i put like 6 explosive bottles that dont explode without force of flying then he gets his crowbar thingy and starts smashing my explosive bottles and says stop spamming ask kenny he will say this to maybe not same words any ways i spawn like 6 more explosive bottles the other 1 is gone
then he starts smashing again and says stop spamming me and kenny sayid its not then he grabentd me outta map :( maybe a temp ban for 15 days even though grabenting is very bad im being nice :)

Anonymous

Re: [GR] [VC]Kingshadz

Post by Anonymous » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 am

I agree with Furry Hell.
I saw kennys cannon and spawning 6 explosive barrels to fire that thing is not spam at all.
Its a very easy but still funny cannon which is not hurting anyone.
BUT I vote for a longer ban becausing of grabenting and lieying about things.

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

1. Learn to type cos you not make non sense
2. You spammed about 20-30
3. The explosions (if it fails) of about 25 explosive cans laggs the fuck out of the server
4. I destroyed the bottles, THEN he started excessive spamming so i grab ented him
5. my shop consisted of much more then 3 blast doors
6. i had my area shown with blast doors surrounding the area my shop was in yet he still made a contraption there
7. Spamming can be considered worse then grabenting, bcos 1 crashes the other pisses people off
8. I did it in defense of the server (and myself infact bcos steam might of crashed)
9. You werent even on the server while this was happening (Hipio)
10. yes i deleted your props, but this dose not give you the right to destroy mine, just like they teach at schools: "If someone punches you go tell the nearest teacher, not punch them back"
11. You raged epicly twice

I have had my say, and shall not continue this any longer PERIOD

Furry Hell
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Furry Hell » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:22 am

kingshadz wrote:1. Learn to type cos you not make non sense
2. You spammed about 20-30
3. The explosions (if it fails) of about 25 explosive cans laggs the fuck out of the server
4. I destroyed the bottles, THEN he started excessive spamming so i grab ented him
5. my shop consisted of much more then 3 blast doors
6. i had my area shown with blast doors surrounding the area my shop was in yet he still made a contraption there
7. Spamming can be considered worse then grabenting, bcos 1 crashes the other pisses people off
8. I did it in defense of the server (and myself infact bcos steam might of crashed)
9. You werent even on the server while this was happening (Hipio)
10. yes i deleted your props, but this dose not give you the right to destroy mine, just like they teach at schools: "If someone punches you go tell the nearest teacher, not punch them back"
11. You raged epicly twice

I have had my say, and shall not continue this any longer PERIOD
LOL I WONDER WHOS SAYING LOLOL + the fact when i made a cannon an had like 15 or 19 explosive barrels you dint explode it hmm i wonder y and when i deleted it only had 3 blastdoors Lie I want that ban to be extended

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 am

kingshadz wrote: 9. You werent even on the server while this was happening (Hipio)
DONT YOU DARE TO START ABOUT THAT AGAIN.
I ANSWERED ON THAT IN YOUR OWN THREAD.
WHAT YOU DO NOW IS JUST NOOBISH

P.s. you got me raging well done.
Happy now!!??
Now i dont like you anymore and you will notice that ingame.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 am

If this bullshit with the back and forth player reports continues, you will both be banned for annoying me and filling up my forum. Figure it our amongst yourselves and stop all this shit.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 am

ant_8490 wrote:If this bullshit with the back and forth player reports continues, you will both be banned for annoying me and filling up my forum. Figure it our amongst yourselves and stop all this shit.
LOCK the Report Admin/Player areas. Solved. Or ban them, lol.

Furry Hell
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Furry Hell » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 am

THE CASE IS SOLVED we became freinds again :)