unknown error o,e

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

unknown error o,e

Post by naruto5422 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 am

Ant & Nick and also viewers, ive noticed that hl2dm has been acting strange lately on area51 cheatserver and deathrun, even in a private server you created. Early Today ive been working on alot of scripts lately including build script (prop_dynamic_create "props" addoutput origin) sorta thing, and the props fails to goto that specific origin and even the ent_setname fails aswell. More likely ent_fire has also failed aswell. I tried going onto deathrun to see if its working correctly and sadly its not, instant crash as soon as you join the game.

To behonest fellas idk what is going on, all i know it im crashing in area51 deathrun and when i execute a script in private server or area51 cheatserver it either fails or my game crashes. I want to ask you ant or nick if you can check on this please? i'm very upset that i cannot work on my scripts if this "fuckory" continues. Please excuse the fail grammar/language and what not.

thank you reading and hope this gets solved sooner or later.

If anyone has any Idea on what is actually going on please comment/post below ty<3

Anonymous

Re: unknown error o,e

Post by Anonymous » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 am

finally, he's unable to join a51 servers. throw a party!

Nicdel
Server Admin

Re: unknown error o,e

Post by Nicdel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 am

Reinstall game
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico