Brotherhood of Bullshit...

Forum rules
Some form of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Brotherhood of Bullshit...

Post by kingshadz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Brotherhood of nod, yes you all know i hate him, but i wanna make a point, a point which i found somewhat funny but in the same way, complete and utter bullshit..

Well, as Brotherhood says in his Request For Admin thread (which can be found here) "want to help keep it nice and hack, noob, and safe." YET he says HERE this: The only people I do not call a noob is the admins and the Owners.

SO? what do you think of this guys?... does this mean he wants the server to be for only admins and owners? in my opinion hes full of bullshit!

oh yeaa, a personal favourite of mine which he says on his apply for admin:

"I want to be admin not to get a advantage over others or make me the bigger person like some noob admins on OTHER servers do"

This one made me absolutely LAUGH MY DAMN FUCKING ASS OFF! he just called himself a noob admin, or atleast he said he wants to become a noob admin.... so this means he wants to make the server for admins and owners EXCLUDING him, bcos he just said he was a noob :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what do you guys think of Brotherhood Of Nod? take away his admin i reckon.... so what is it? Brotherhood of bullshit? or just plain Brotherhood of nod?

EDIT: Anyone like my large usage of BULLSHIT?!?!

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Re: Brotherhood of Bullshit...

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Wow. Are you seriously saying I am bullshit? This is the reason no admin likes you...at all. Now you are falling deeper into the hole of dislikeness. This is also not a good report an admin post at all either. No one hates me execpt some dumbasses that I had to permban and mitchel as well. You are digging your own hole that will lead towards the area. I am pretty sure no
admin nor Ant would liek this one damn bit...
Last edited by Brotherhood Of Nod on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:40 pm

I don't want to see any more posts of you two bickering at each other about how you don't get along. Making these threads just wastes space and has absolutely no point. One more thread like this and you both will be dealt with. Keep it to yourselves and out of the forums.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:26 am

Rusty Shackleford wrote:I don't want to see any more posts of you two bickering at each other about how you don't get along. Making these threads just wastes space and has absolutely no point. One more thread like this and you both will be dealt with. Keep it to yourselves and out of the forums.
And this is why rusty is like a super senior admin, if that title were to exist.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am

So your saying smacked hates me? your saying HeLi hates me? Napalm hates me? NO, but i could keep going...

its not me gaining enemies but you, its not i who is digging a hole, but you

i mean, your so arrogant, full of pride, you think your excellent, your lies dont decieve me though, i KNOW that you sent me fake links I KNOW, i would put my damn life on it. You dont deserve admin, i know how you work, ive seen your type b4, you attack them, then you deny it, and you just keep on going until you get your own way.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Wow. Are you seriously saying I am bullshit? This is the reason no admin likes you...at all. Now you are falling deeper into the hole of dislikeness. This is also not a good report an admin post at all either. No one hates me execpt some dumbasses that I had to permban and mitchel as well. You are digging your own hole that will lead towards the area. I am pretty sure no
admin nor Ant would liek this one damn bit...
Dude I dont hate you.
I just dont like you and i offered a new fresh restart, so that we can start again as if we never met before.
But you didnt accept it.
So that means i will never like you.

kingshadz
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by kingshadz » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 am

Fresh start my ass

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 am

I accept fresh new starts. Now Kingshadz, you should stop lieing. This post is now should be burned up in somewhere cold but yet hot too. Which may not make sense...
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Ryan
Former Server Admin

Post by Ryan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 am

ant_8490 wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:I don't want to see any more posts of you two bickering at each other about how you don't get along. Making these threads just wastes space and has absolutely no point. One more thread like this and you both will be dealt with. Keep it to yourselves and out of the forums.
And this is why rusty is like a super senior admin, if that title were to exist.
SO TRUE.
for everyone elses benefit. Keep your conversation to yourselfs, motherairwolfers.