[GR]BoomBox

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
|BoomBox|
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR]BoomBox

Post by |BoomBox| » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm

NovacVII wrote:No one was trying to piss you off. You need to learn to admin better man. You can just go around telling people you're going to kick them.
If you weren't trying to piss me off why did you stop using trails on me everytime i told you? You were just saying is not on rules and stuff, not everyone have a excelent computer like you bro ;) and like i said, i have nothing else to say, Tks for your visit :) I enjoyed the talk :)

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm

|BoomBox| wrote:
NovacVII wrote:No one was trying to piss you off. You need to learn to admin better man. You can just go around telling people you're going to kick them.
If you weren't trying to piss me off why did you stop using trails on me everytime i told you? You were just saying is not on rules and stuff, not everyone have a excelent computer like you bro ;) and like i said, i have nothing else to say, Tks for your visit :) I enjoyed the talk :)
sounds like ur trying to make him mad now o.O
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 pm

-snip-
Last edited by ZeroKateo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroKateo
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by ZeroKateo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Also this thread is kinda retarded... Donators shouldn't be dickwads about the effects and admins shouldn't threaten to kick people or that even if they don't mean it. Can we safely kill this thread before it turns into a 5 page argument about who has the biggest e peen and other useless shit?

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Back in my day, us admins always spoke with correct grammar; at least sounding like we knew how to do our job, dag-flabbit. Pardon my French, I just get so darn' flustered when I see all you youngin's cursing each other about this fiddle'fadder nonsense. Now I want you to kiss, make up, and shine my royal shoes before I make you wish that you were allowed to run away, con-found'it.

NovacVII
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by NovacVII » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Back in my day, us admins always spoke with correct grammar; at least sounding like we knew how to do our job, dag-flabbit. Pardon my French, I just get so darn' flustered when I see all you youngin's cursing each other about this fiddle'fadder nonsense. Now I want you to kiss, make up, and shine my royal shoes before I make you wish that you were allowed to run away, con-found'it.
I'm scared

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

|BoomBox| wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:i guess me and nick are gonna have to remove trails as player die.... idk why its so hard for ppl to just switch to noclip-spec mode.
Thank you. Good to know someone cares ...
From the conversation I just read, you sir, are quite the dick. I would try to speak a bit more calmly, try and be a bit more open to resolve, and at least be a bit respectful to whoever you have a problem with. If I had my way, you would not be an admin here. I trust Ant and Nick have their reasons for you being in your position.

NovacVII
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by NovacVII » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
|BoomBox| wrote:
ant_8490 wrote:i guess me and nick are gonna have to remove trails as player die.... idk why its so hard for ppl to just switch to noclip-spec mode.
Thank you. Good to know someone cares ...
From the conversation I just read, you sir, are quite the dick. I would try to speak a bit more calmly, try and be a bit more open to resolve, and at least be a bit respectful to whoever you have a problem with. If I had my way, you would not be an admin here. I trust Ant and Nick have their reasons for you being in your position.
In my opinion, in the brief time I was away from the server, (2 months) Its seems that some of the admins have been quite lazy with the way they handle things. I believe there needs to be a check on all the newer admins to see that they are good for the server. Because I've heard some complaints.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 am

I just find some of the trails annoying. My computer dosen't lag but it's really annoying when someone have 5 trails activated on the same time :cry:

I just think that there should be a maximum of trails u can have activated on the same time. Like 3 or something?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 am

ant_8490 wrote:
ZeroKateo wrote:Travis has an i7 and. 560 ti and he still lags. Plus if someone doesnt want to be specced with trails you shouldn't be a complete dickwad and argue about it.
i also have an i7, with a 2gb ati card on another PC, and the fps doesnt even drop with or without trails....
Well I don't know what the problem is, but atleast I lag with x2 gtx 560ti's. As far as I know x2 gtx560ti's are high end cards which should perform like an ati radeon 7970 or 15%-30% better than a gtx 580 so they should technically be able to handle the trails without any lags if your ati radeon 5670 can. I think this might be an Nvidia issue other then that I'm out of ideas.

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 am

Tired of this bullshit. Friday night, a plugin update will be issued for donators. All donator trails will be deleted when you die.

EDIT: It will save still. Like you will not have to use the menu every round to enable them.