Report for SilentZChris

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
kcpokemonkid
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Report for SilentZChris

Post by kcpokemonkid » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I was playing and i was messing around and Silent gaged me for me saying that to mess around so then i do "/red I can still talk" And when he saw it HE BANNED ME IM REALLY PISSED SO GET THAT NIGGA OUT OF MAH LIFE oh btw i got baned 16 hours and i am right now

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Re: Report for SilentZChris

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

1. wrong section; this is the cheatserver one.
2. You were constantly begging(with plenty of warnings) about being unpermmuted. Like you always do.
3. Whenever you weren't muted you would constantly mic spam (scream, ear rape, etc) and also the game is rated 17+, no one wants to listen to an under mature voice.
4. Maybe it's good to find something else to do besides troll and try to test admins on a Saturday night.
5. You have 100+ hrs, you should know not to disrespect admins and begging to be unpermmuted
6. After Silent was being generious and unperm gagged you(which you didn't deserve since you were warned over and over again about begging), you decided it would be nessecary to say shit like "ya i knew you couldnt gag me!!"
7. Also, it seems like you'd rather have this ban than being permgagged anyways.

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 am

so wait....ur reporting chris.....for banning u....for breaking a rule......yea i think nick shld just lock this....

ThornedCactoMan
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by ThornedCactoMan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 am

ryu hyabusa wrote:so wait....ur reporting chris.....for banning u....for breaking a rule......yea i think nick shld just lock this....
No, it was me who banned him for trolling Chris and breaking the rules. Chris was the one trying to make him stop.
Last edited by ThornedCactoMan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ryu hyabusa
Former Server Admin

Post by ryu hyabusa » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 am

cacto ik thats wht i said lol i meant he banned him for breaking a real and hes reporting him for doing his job